7D5N Japan Tateyama Alphine
+ Gassho Village
7D5N Japan Tateyama Alphine + Gassho Village
- Country of Origin
- 11,28 May 2012
- Tateyama Onsen is Japan top three hot springs.
- Toyota City Showcase - See Toyota latest models on display
- Tateyama – Kurobe Alphine Route – Begin tour as high as 3000m by bus, trains, funicular and cable car.
- World Heritage Gassho Village is a house built of wooden beams combined to form a steep thatched roof that resembles two hands together. /li>
- Odaiba Seaside Park – Overlooking the Rainbow Bridge and imagine you can have a photo With Status of Liberty
- Factory Outlet at Karuizawa / Harajuku / Odaiba
- Traditional Japanese Set / Japanese Tofu Set / BBQ Buffet
|SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT >>> NAGOYA AIRPORT
Assemble at Changi Airport 2 hours before boarding your flight Nagoya.
|NAGOYA ~ GIFU KEN ~ TATEYAMA ONSEN
Gifu situated in the middle of Japan (about 250 km west of Tokyo, about 140 km east of Osaka, and about 30km north of Nagoya. Gifu, also the land of many Japan civil wars, has varied landform: from sea level 3000m high mountain area of the northern part (HIDA) to sea level 0 meter beautiful riverside area of the southern part (MINO).
|TAKAYAMA ~ GASSHO VILLAGE ~ TOYAMA
|TOYAMA ~ TATEYAMA ~ KUROBA ALPHINE ROUTE ~ SHINSU MATSUSHIRO
Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route another mysteries journey of the ancient worldCalled the roof of the Japan, the Northern Alps run North-South through the center of Japan, forming a kind of back bone on the Honshu Island. A 90km long international alpine tourist route connecting Nagano and Toyama prefectures, the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route offer exquisite vistas of peaks as high as 3,000m.
|SHINSU MATSUSHIRO ~ KARUIZAWA ~ TOKYO
In 1886, Alexander Croft Shaw, a Canadian missionary, stopped in Karuizawa during his travels preaching Christianity. The place reminded him of his what was to become the very first summer residence of the area. Later, the place came to be known to a great may missionaries, foreigners, and prominent figures. Summer residences began to appear one after another in Karuizawa, and they earned a reputation far and wide as a place for rest and relaxation with an international flavor. Before long, many hotels and sports facilities such as golf courses and tennis courts were built, and Karuizawa became a top resort area in Japan
|HARAJUKU ~ ODAIBA ~ NARITA
|NARITA >>> SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT
Proceed to airport and take your flight back to your country with unforgettable memories.
- 1 JUL – 17 AUG (+ $250/PAX)
|Date of departure||Adults||Child||taxes
(subject to change)
|Single||Twin/Triple||Half Twin||with bed||Without bed|
|11 May 2012||3499||2499||2249||2129||1879||556||SQ|
|28 May 2012||3799||2799||2519||2379||2099|
- Tipping is $75/person (to be collected in singapore)
|Amendment and Cancellation Policy|
|35days and more from day of departure||50% of deposit|
|34days to 14days from day of departure||100% of deposit|
|13days - 7days from day of departure||50% of full tour fee or 100% of deposit, whichever is higher|
|6days - 4days from day of departure||75% of full tour fee or 100% of deposit, whichever is higher|
|3days or less from day of departure||100% of full tour fee|
Terms & Conditions:
- Flight details, itinerary, hotel and meals which stated on the itinerary above are subjected to change according to different departure date without prior notice. Any changes after booking will be informed accordingly.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals and hotel arrangement are subjected to the final adjustment of the local ground operator.
- Principally tour commentary will be conducted in Chinese speaking. However, others languages can be arrange on request basis.
- Triple room sharing will base on extra roll in bed basis.
- We strongly recommend you to purchase travel insurance before departure.
- Group tour is subjected to minimum group size to materialize. Please check with our sales staff for the most accurate information.