Kintetsu Rail PassTravel to Osaka/ Nara/ Kyoto/ Ise-Shima/ Nagoya for a bargain and enjoy unlimited rides on all Kintetsu Railway lines (Kintetsu Line, Iga Tetsudo Line) with this economical ticket! [Overseas purchase price] Adult: 3,700 yen Child: 1,850 yen [Purchase price in Japan] Adult: 3,900 yen Child: 1,950 yen *Adult: age 12 and over, Child: age 6 through 11 *Children under 6 travel free
- Within the useable period and 5 days from the first day of use.
- You can get on and off as many times as you like, at any stops, along their routes in the area.
How to use:Please pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the card-type ticket to a station attendant. *If the start date is not stamped/written on your ticket, please allow the station attendant to stamp or write the start date on your ticket. * Please show your ticket to the train conductors when required. * Passes cannot be used for rope-ways. Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area:
- Kintetsu Rail Pass holders are able to enjoy special benefits at facilities, etc. by presenting the pass.
- Benefits are valid within the period of validity of the pass and good for one use per facility only.
- Benefits are not valid in combination with other service coupons, promotions, etc.