Sanrio Puroland, operated by Sanrio Entertainment Co. Ltd, is also known as ‘Hello Kitty Land’, a theme park to meet and experience its much-loved Sanrio characters including Hello Kitty which enjoys worldwide popularity. Considered the “Mecca of Sanrio characters”, the park draws great numbers of fans from around the world. Located in the outer districts of Tokyo, Sanrio Puroland is an indoor theme park, visitors can enjoy regardless of the weather. Sanrio Entertainment Co. Ltd also runs an outdoor theme park, Harmonyland, located in Oita Prefecture in Kyushu.
What’s more popular events are held each season with new themes every year and be sure to head to the popular attractions such as Gudetama Land and Cinamoroll Fuwa Moko Town! Don’t forget to savour a great variety of dishes on the menu at the Sanrio World Rainbow Restaurant!
Opening HoursMonday-Friday: 10:00-17:00 Saturday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00 *Operating hours may vary depending on the date. Please check the official calendar for more details.
Price:Adult/Child (3 years-old & above): $28/pax
- Direct admission to the park without having to queue to exchange for the physical ticket.
- Our tickets provide guaranteed admission to the theme park.
- Tickets are valid till 31 May 2020.
- Admission is free for children aged 0–2.
Terms & Conditions:
- H.I.S. International Travel Pte Ltd is not liable should the customer misses the mentioned valid date on the ticket.
- The theme park hours vary, and may change without prior notice; please check the official website for more details.
- All tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the theme parks are closed due to natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.