Tokyo DisneyLand & DisneySea®Take a trip down to the happiest place in the world of Tokyo DisneyLand (東京ディズニーランド) and DisneySea (東京ディズニーシー)! Meet your favourite Disney characters, have fun at the seven themed areas in DisneyLand — World Bazaar, four traditional Disney lands: Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, and two mini-lands: Critter Country and Mickey’s Toontown! On the other hand, DisneySea has seven themed areas or “ports of call”. The entrance to the park is the Mediterranean Harbor, which opens up to six more nautically themed ports: American Waterfront, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, and Mysterious Island.
Prices:*Admission tickets can only be purchased up to 3 months in advance.
- Direct admission to the park without having to queue to exchange for the physical ticket as we are a direct & authorised agent of Tokyo Disney Resort®. To enter, simply scan the QR code on your smartphone* (*currently only applicable for 1-Day Passports) or on the printed e-ticket we have provided.
- Our tickets provide guaranteed admission to both theme parks.
- Tickets are applicable for admission to either/both DisneyLand or/and DisneySea.
Terms & Conditions:
- H.I.S. International Travel Pte Ltd is not liable should the customer misses the mentioned dates on the ticket.
- H.I.S. International Travel Pte Ltd does not offer Tokyo DisneyLand & DisneySea® tickets to other online travel agencies / travel agencies for resale unless otherwise mentioned.
- All tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the theme parks are closed due to natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are your 1 Day Passports open-dated?
A: No, starting from 1 April 2019 only fixed-dated tickets are available. Fixed-dated ticket – Guaranteed Admission even when admission is being restricted. You will need to decide on entry date/park at the time of purchase.
Q: Do I have to decide on the dates for the 2-Day Passport too?
A: Yes, you will need to provide us with your date of visit as well as the order of theme park which you would like to visit.
Q: Is there a senior citizen rate?
A: We only have adult, junior and child rates available for 1 & 2-Day Passports.
Q: What is the difference between DisneyLand and DisneySea?
A: If you are after a classic Disney experience or if this is your first foray into the Disney universe, Tokyo DisneyLand is the way to go. It is ideal for toddlers and younger primary students as many of the attractions are family-friendly. On the other hand, teenagers and older will appreciate the intricate wonderland that is DisneySea and its 7 interior worlds due to the calibre of the rides & attractions – expect to go higher, faster and have more thrills at DisneySea.
Q: Do I have to exchange the e-ticket at the theme park?
A: No, these e-tickets are good for direct entry at Disneyland/DisneySea.
Q: Do I need to pay extra for the FASTPASS®?
A: No additional payments are required as the FASTPASS® is included in the ticket,but please note that you will only be able to utilize it after entering the park. For more information, kindly refer to this page.