10D7N Autumn Tohoku Group Tour
Head north-east to discover the untouched Japan in Tohoku. Indulge in authentic Japanese cuisines, stay in local 4*-5* accommodations throughout this relaxed itinerary. Lastly, hop on a Shinkansen ride down to Tokyo city to round up the trip! Experience Japan with HIS today.
- Tour Details
Discover the hidden beauty of the Tohoku Region with HIS this Autumn season! Soak your worries away at the famous onsens, indulge in the local Japanese cuisines and stay at local 4*-5* hotel accommodations!
- Arrive at Aomori airport via Tokyo. Transfer to Aomori before lunch
- Visit Hirosaki Castle Park for the autumn leaves (no entry to castle)
- *Towada Hotel or similar (Onsen)
- Today, go on a Towada Lake Cruise (50 mins), followed by a brief walk at the Oirase Gorge for autumn leaves viewing before lunch
- Transfer to Morioka for the Morioka Castle Park before dinner at a local restaurant
- *Hotel Metropolitan Morioka New Wing or similar
- This morning, visit the Dakigaeri Gorge for autumn foilage before lunch
- Then, go to the Kakunodate Old Samurai District where you will visit the Aoyagi House and a brief stroll around the Kakunodate Town before dinner
- *Hanamaki Onsen Kashoen or similar (Onsen)
- After breakfast, stop by Chusonji Temple for autumn foilage viewing
- Ride the Geibikei Gorge Cruise (90 mins), after lunch. Enjoy the folk songs sung by the boatman!
- *Naruko Onsen Kanko Hotel or similar (Onsen)
- Today, visit the Naruko Gorge for a scenic stroll during this Autumn season
- Then, get crafty with a hands-on Kokeshi Painting Experience. Create your one-of-a-kind Kokeshi doll!
- After lunch, stop by the Matsushima Coast & Godaido Temple before heading back to Sendai
- *Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East or similar
- This morning, visit the Miyagi Zao Fox Village for the adorable foxes after breakfast!
- Then, transfer to Aizu Wakamatsu for another craft session, Akabeko painting experience - a symbol for good health
- Lastly, go for a grape picking session before heading to Niigata for dinner
- *Hotel Okura Niigata or similar
- Today, get your last fix of Autumn foilages at Yahiko Park before heading over to Tokyo
- Hop on the Shinkansen Bullet Train to Tokyo from Niigata, enjoy the train bento on board
- *The Royal Park Hotel Shiodome or similar
- Complete any last minute shopping before bidding farewell to Japan as you board your departure flight to Singapore
From S$5,038* (Early Bird Discount) Terms & Conditions:
- No refund for unused services & tours are subjected to weather conditions.*Autumn Leaf viewing is subjected to weather conditions.
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes approximate airport taxes of S$560/pax(subject to change).
- Excludes Visa fees, approximately S$55/pax.
- Guide & driver tipping fees.