10D7N Best of Italy Group Tour
Admire the various historical architecture such as the St. Pete’s Basilica and the coast lines at Amalfi Coast! Dive deep into the Italian culture of fine art through visits to the Vatican Museum and Venetian Glass Factory.
- Tour Details
Home to some of the world’s greatest art works, architecture and gastronomy, Italy offers you an experience like no other country. Besides, it is a heaven for branded shoppers, offering brands such as Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Versace and many more. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Italy by participating in our 10D7N Best of Italy group tour!
[DAY 1] Singapore – Milan
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Milan, a city in Northern Italy.
[DAY 2] Milan – Mestre
- Welcome to Milan, a global capital of fashion and design. Stroll through the compound of the Sforza Castle and be impressed by Leonardo da Vinci’s design.
- Adore the world’s largest Gothic Cathedral, the Milan Duomo and the Opera House and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest active shopping mall with a stunning interior covered with glass and iron roof.
- Free at your leisure and continue to Venice Mestre - the centre and the most populated urban area of the mainland of Venice, part of the territory of the Metropolitan City of Venice.
[DAY 3] Mestre – Venice – Tuscany
- Take a private water taxi to view St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of sighs, two of Venice’s famous landmarks.
- We will visit the Venetian Glass Factory and admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass and see the marvellous technique of how this ancient glass was made.
- If time and weather permits, you would like to try their famous traditional flat-bottomed Venetian rowing boat, Gondola at your own expenses.
[DAY 4] Tuscany – Florence – Tuscany
D (Florentine Steak)
- Let us make our way to Florence, starting off with Piazzale Michelangelo, a square with fantastic panoramic view of Florence.
- This is followed by viewing the Duomo where we can see the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, Door of Paradise.
- Then, continue to the Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge over Arno River and Piazza Della Signoria the view of immense political and artistic presence of the Renaissance city.
[DAY 5] Tuscany – Pisa – The Mall – Rome
- Let us move on to the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa a famous free-standing bell tower structure at Campo dei Miracoli, the Baptistery of St John and the Duomo.
- Before leaving Tuscany is a must to go for the luxury shopping spree at The Mall whereby you will find great discount for Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Versace and many more.
[DAY 6] Rome
- Let us set off to the Capital of Italy, Rome with a city tour, visiting the Vatican City, the world’s smallest state.
- Grasp the beauty of St. Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo’s Pieta magnificent dome, Bernini’s famous Canopy and the incredible mosaics in it. Start off with Vatican Museum to admire the Sistine Chapel, with its ceiling decorated by Michelangelo and the Stanze di Raffaello decorated by Raphael.
- View the largest amphitheatre built during the Roman Empire, the Colosseum.
- Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain to adjourn to the Spanish Steps which are famous for the 174 steps and is one of the filming place of “Roman Holiday”.
*Note: In the event of Vatican museum closed will replace by other museums.
[DAY 7] Rome – Amalfi Coast – Naples
- Today, we will head to Amalfi Coast. Let us go to Positano, the Glamour and picture-perfect sights with its dramatic backdrop of houses clinging to a mountainside, to the rows of boutique stores offering some truly unique fashion.
- Next, Amalfi, the absolute must-visit sight of Duomo, the towering cathedral which dominates the main piazza of the town.
- Wrap up the day with Naples, an orientation sightseeing to the heart of the city Castel Nuovo and its Triumphal Arch, the San Carlo Theatre, the Royal Palace of Naples, Galleria Umberto – the public shopping gallery, Piazza del Plebistico – a large central square.
[DAY 8] Naples – Capri – Naples
- Set across the Mediterranean Sea to the island of Capri and take a boat to check it out the Blue Grotto, a renowned lagoon where the sunlight reflects off the limestone floor and walls, casting a brilliant shade of turquoise blue throughout the cave’s waters.
- From Marina Grande, move to the town of Capri located just above the port. Spend some lovely time to explore the exclusive boutiques, restaurants and hotels.
*Note: In the event of high tide, visit Blue Grotto will be cancel
[DAY 9 & 10] Naples – Rome – Singapore
- Bid farewell to Rome as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S Travel!
Tour Code: HEMXP Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEMXP Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately EUR 70/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.