- Tour Details
Home to some of the world’s greatest art works, architecture and gastronomy, Italy offers you an experience like no other country. In addition, be treated to one of Europe’s best scenery and majestic Alps in Switzerland. Immerse yourself in the European culture by joining our 10D7N Italy & Switzerland group tour!
[DAY 1] Singapore – Rome
Meal on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Rome, capital of Italy.
[DAY 2] Rome
- Let us begin your vacation with a city tour, visiting the Vatican City - the world’s smallest state
- Grasp the beauty of St Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo’s Pieta magnificent dome, Bernini’s famous canopy and the incredible mosaics in it.
- View the largest amphitheatre built during the Roman Empire, the Colosseum. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain to adjourn to the Spanish Steps.
[DAY 3] Rome - Pisa - Florence
- Make your way to view the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa at Campo Dei Miracoli, the Baptistery of St John and the Duomo.
- From there, we make our way back to Florence, we kick off with Piazzale Michelangelo a square with a fantastic panoramic view of Florence follow by view the Duomo where we can see the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, Door of Paradise and continue to the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Della Signoria.
[DAY 4] Florence – Venice
- Enjoy the stunning mountain landscapes while crossing to Venice.
- Take the private water taxi to view St Mark’s Basilica and view the Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs, two of Venice’s famous landmarks.
- We will proceed to the Venetian Glass Factory and admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass and see the marvellous technique of how this ancient glass is made.
[DAY 5] Venice – Milan
- We depart Venice to Milan, a global capital for fashion and design. Stroll through the compound of the Sforza Castle and be impressed by Leonardo De Vinci’s design.
- Adore the world’s largest Gothic Cathedral, the Milan Duomo and the Opera House & Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest active shopping mall with a stunning interior covered with glass and iron roof.
[DAY 6] Milan - Interlaken
- Start with a shopping spree at Fox Town Factory Stores, the largest outlet in Switzerland with around 160 shops ranging from medium to high end fashion brands.
- Thereafter, proceed to Interlaken for an orientation tour of the scenic resort town that is presided over by the mighty Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains.
- Then, enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure to explore the beautiful surrounding mountain region.
[DAY 7] Interlaken – Lucerne
- Depart from Interlaken to Lucerne. Today you may wish to join the optional tour to Mt. Titlis via the Rotair, where you will be treated to a 360-degree panoramic view of steep rock faces, deep crevasses and distant snow-covered mountain peaks as the gondola rotates its way up the summit.
- Delve deep into the magical world of ice in the Glacier Cave as you walk on the 150-metre-long walkway surrounded in blue light; then challenge yourself with an adrenaline spiking adventure on the Titlis Cliff Walk.
[DAY 8] Lucerne
- Start your day with the Chapel Bridge, the world's oldest truss bridge and is famous for its unusual painting that hang under its roof.
- See the Lion Monument, the most sentimental of Swiss Monuments, commemorates the Swiss mercenaries who, serving the French King Louis XVI, lost their lives during the French Revolution.
- Thereafter, enjoy your free time for some Duty-free shopping at the biggest watch store at Burcherer or souvenirs for memories~
[DAY 9 & 10] Lucerne – Zurich – Singapore
Meals on Board
- Bid farewell to Europe as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S Travel!
Tour Code: HEROM Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEROM Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately EUR 70/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.