- Tour Details
Look beyond the Swiss watches and chocolates, Switzerland, a mountainous Central European country is home to scenic lakes and various Alps with Ski Resorts. Go on a scenic train journey to pass by these majestic Alps and be in awe at the wonders of Mother Nature! Cross the borders and be treated to a glimpse of the neighbouring Germany with its Black Forest and famous pork knuckles. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Switzerland by participating in our 10D7N Scenic Switzerland group tour!
[DAY 1] Singapore – Zurich
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland.
[DAY 2] Zurich – Bern – Evian Les Bain
- Let’s kick off the orientation tour to the capital of Switzerland, Bern, explore its UNESCO World Heritage Old Town on foot and view the astronomical clock tower Zytglogge, the Einstein House and of course, not to miss the Bear Pit.
- Cross border to France and overnight at Evian Les Bain renowned for its Evian springs and source of the famous Evian mineral water.
[DAY 3] Evian Les Bain – Geneva – Täsch
- This morning, we will make a trip to Geneva, the 2nd-largest city in Switzerland by population size.
- Upon arrival, head for the city’s most famous landmarks, namely the harbour, magnificent Jet d’eau, the highest fountain in the world, Flower Clock and Reformation Wall.
- True citizen of the world that you are, make stops at landmarks such as United Nations Building and International Committee of the Red Cross.
[DAY 4] Täsch
- Start out your day with a train ride to Zermatt, the car free village that lies at the foot of the highest mountains in the entire Alpine mountain range.
- With the Matterhorn, Weisshorn and Monte Rosa. Next, let’s ascend by a scenic train to Gornergrat (3089m) to view the glorious panorama of Matterhorn.
[DAY 5] Täsch – Schilthorn – Bernese Oberland
D (Swiss Combo)
- Embark to Schilthorn (2970m) which lies above the village of Mürren.
- Access Schilthorn by Cable Car to the submit where there is panoramic revolving restaurant, Piz Gloria, was featured in the 1969 James Bond movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
[DAY 6] Bernese Oberland
- Today you may wish to join the optional tour to the Scenic Railway trip to Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass, a famous ski resort area, to admire the passing scenic valley enjoy leisure at own time.
[DAY 7] Bernese Oberland – Zurich
- Leave Bernese Oberland and continue journey to Lucerne old town with the Chapel Bridge, the world's oldest truss bridge and is famous for its unusual painting that hang under its roof.
- See the Lion Monument, the most sentimental of Swiss Monuments, commemorates the Swiss mercenaries who, serving the French King Louis XVI, lost their lives during the French Revolution.
- Thereafter, enjoy your Duty-free shopping at the biggest watch store at Burcherer and souvenirs. If time permits, you may want to excursion up to the peak of Mt. Titlis via the Rotair, where you will be treated to a 360-degree panoramic view of steep rock faces, deep crevasses and distant snow-covered mountain peaks as the gondola rotates its way up the summit.
- Delve deep into the magical world of ice in the Glacier Cave as you walk on the 150-metre-long walkway surrounded in blue light; then challenge yourself with an adrenaline spiking adventure on the Titlis Cliff Walk.
[DAY 8] Zurich – Rhine Fall – Titisee – Zurich
L (German Pork Knuckle)
- Make your way to Rhine Fall, the largest waterfall in Switzerland and Europe which border between the cantons of Schaffhausen and Zürich.
- Next, let us cross borders to Germany to the Lake Titisee in Black Forest and attend a cuckoo clock making demonstration in Titisee-Neustadt.
- Enjoy duty-free shopping at own leisure and not to forget to bring some memorable souvenirs back.
[DAY 9 & 10] Zurich – Singapore
- Free & Leisure on own until it is time to bid farewell to Zurich as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S Travel!
Tour Code: HEZRH Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEZRH Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately CHF 80/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.