10D8N Incredible Turkey Group Tour
Visit the picturesque Pamukkale, known for the mineral rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces! Savour unique Turkish cuisines and explore the ancient “Underground City” of Turkey!
- Tour Details
Located at crossroads, Turkey forms a geographical bridge between the East and West. Explore its unique terrains ranging from coastlines to multiple mountain lakes; don’t forget to fly over the fairytale rock chimneys of Cappadocia and take a hot air balloon! Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Turkey by participating in our 10D8N Incredible Turkey group tour!
[DAY 1] Singapore – Istanbul
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Istanbul. Upon arrival, check in hotel.
[DAY 2] Istanbul – Bursa
- Upon arrival, visit Hippodrome, Blue Mosque which is famous for its 6 minarets and its interior of Iznik blue tiles.
- Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace – the seat of the Ottoman Empire, after it shifted its capital from Bursa to Istanbul. Today, it is a museum palace with a wide collection of Kitchen wares and Porcelains, Treasuries, Royal Antiques, Courtyards, Holy Relics etc.
- After lunch, continue to Bursa.
[DAY 3] Bursa – Kusadasi
- This morning , visit Grand Mosque; Ulu Cami is the largest mosque in Bursa and a landmark of early Ottoman architecture, which carried many elements from the Seljuk architecture.
- Our last stop will be at the Silk Market; Koza Han (Silk Bazaar) The Koza (Cocoon) Han was commissioned by Bayezid II and built in 1490 in the market neighborhood between Ulu Cami and Orhaniye, to provide income for the Sultan's mosque in Istanbul.
- Continue to Kusadasi for overnight with a stop at a local Turkish Delight (Candy) & Olive Oil Outlet.
[DAY 4] Kusadasi - Pamukkale
- Start off your day with a drive to Selcuk.
- There, We will visit Ephesus. This is one of the best-preserved Roman ruins in the world, and was once the commercial centre of the ancient world. The city, whose wealth and patronage supported its splendid architectural program, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis.
- Next stop visit the House Of Virgin Mary. According to the beliefs of many people, Mary, the mother of Jesus, spent the last years of her life here.
- Visit Leather Outlet Centre for a live fashion show. Enjoy some free time shopping before heading to Pamukkale.
- Lastly, visit Textile Outlet Centre in Pamukkale, one of Turkey’s main export center.
[DAY 5] Pamukkale – Konya – Cappadocia
- Proceed to the Antique City of Hierapolis, where Calcareous Thermal Springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertines in the form of white terrace and basins also known as the Cotton Castle.
- Then, continue to Konya. We will visit the 13th century Caravanserai where Silk Road tradesmen accommodate in those days. We explore Konya - the centre of the Seljuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes.
- After visiting the Mevlana Museum, continue to the famous Cappodocia region for 2 nights stay.
[DAY 6] Cappadocia
- Today, beautiful Cappadocia awaits for you to explore. Visit Pigeons Valley and stop for photos at Dervent Valley.
- Continue as we visit Uchisar - an old village that consists of small dwellings carved into huge rock.
- If time permits, you may visit one of these homes and experience life with the locals. Lunch will be at Avanos Village, followed by visit to famous local pottery workshop and state carpet co-operative allowing ample time for shopping in the afternoon.
- Then Pasabag valley with unique volcanic formations. Finally visit Underground City.
[DAY 7] Cappadocia - Ankara – Bolu
- This morning drive to Ankara, the Capital of modern Turkey via Salt Lake, where we will have a photo stop.
- Upon arrival Ankara, visit the Mausoleum of Ataturk. Being the founder of Turkish Republic, he is also known as the father of the Turks.
- After lunch in Ankara, we will continue to Bolu for our overnight stay.
[DAY 8] Bolu – Istanbul
- Let’s head back to Istanbul and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- Afterwards, visit famous the Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest covered market in the world with more than 58 streets and 4,000 shops, and has between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
- Then visit Taksim Square & Istiklal Street; situated in the European part of Istanbul, is a major shopping, tourist and leisure district famed for its restaurants, shops and hotels. It is considered the heart of modern Istanbul.
[DAY 9 & 10] Istanbul – Singapore
- Free & Leisure on own until it is time to bid farewell to Istanbul as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HEIST Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEIST Package includes:
- 8 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately USD 70/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.