- Tour Details
More commonly known as the place where Olympics first begun, Greece has much more to offer beyond that. White washed walls, charming blue dome buildings, beautiful coastlines with unspoiled views of the ocean are just the tip of the iceberg. Bask in the warm sun and take a breather from your busy city lives with our 11D8N Heavenly Greece group tour today!
[DAY 1] Singapore — Athens
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi international Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Athens, capital city of Greece.
[DAY 2] Athens
- You may want to join an optional to enjoy a leisurely walking tour through the beautiful city of Athens.
- Transfer for your city tour. We will visit Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch.
- Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896.
- On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens, The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon.
- Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the Museum of Acropolis. Free at your leisure.
[DAY 3] Athens - Mykonos
- After breakfast, we will transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and take the speedboat to the island of Mykonos.
- Guide will meet you at Mykonos port and proceed to visit the capital of Mykonos, Ano Mera, is a small village in the interior of Mykonos.
- Move towards the Paradise beach and Agios ioannis beach. Continue with a walking tour in the Mykonos Old Town, including Little Venice, the Church of Paraportiani and The Windmills.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with a beautiful sunset over Mykonos before transferring to the hotel. .
[DAY 4] Myokonos
- After breakfast in the hotel, you may wish to go on an optional tour to this Jet Set Cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills.
- Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. You may want to visit Paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy the famous night life of the island. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
[DAY 5] Myokonos – Santorini
- This morning, transfer to Mykonos port and take the high speed boat to the island of Santorini.
- Meet at Santorini port to proceed to Oia Village - the iconic Cycladic village blanklets the top of a cliff, cascading down the volcanic hillslides and dangling over the Agean Sea also knows as the best spots to catch the best sunset and transfer to the hotel and enjoy free time.
- Enjoy sunset dinner at Fira as you watch one of the world’s most infamous sunsets.
[DAY 6] Santorini
D (Sunset Seafood)
- After breakfast, you can go on an optional tour to explore the amazing island of Santorini, with its breathtaking sights and rich history and nature (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC).
[DAY 7] Santorini – Athens
- Transfer to Santorini Airport and take the domestic flight to Athens.
- Local guide will meet group at the Athens airport and bring you visit with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. After dinner will transfer to hotel to check in and rest for the day.
[DAY 8] Athens – Delphi - Kalambaka
- After breakfast, leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova which exist, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus.
- Upon arrival in Delphi, and visit the archaeological site. See the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, the Treasury of the Athenians.
- In the afternoon, leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece to Kalambaka (Meteora).
[DAY 9] Kalambaka - Athens
- After breakfast, we will visit Meteora with its impressive scenery, ageless monasteries, suspended between earth and sky.
- Inside, see priceless historical and religious treasures. Return to Athens City in the afternoon, via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae.
- Enjoy a sumptuous Chinese dinner before returning to hotel for overnight.
[DAY 10 & 11] Athens – Singapore
Meals on Board
- Free at your own leisure till airport transfer.
- Bid farewell to Athens as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HMATH Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HMATH Package includes:
- 8 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately €77/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.