- Tour Details
The Western United States – commonly referred to as the American West or simply The West, is blessed with plentiful of mountains and valleys. Not forgetting the city of excitement and endless shopping in Las Vegas, you will be treated to an enjoyable time! Explore the unknown side of USA with our 11D8N Wonderful Western USA group tour today!
[DAY 1] Singapore — Los Angeles
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi international Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Los Angeles. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and enjoy free time at own leisure.
[DAY 2] Los Angeles
- Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles.
- Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Head on Universal Studio Hollywood experience movie magic at its best The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek, Jurassic Park and amazing Harry Porter ride with various shows and performance throughout the day.
[DAY 3] Anaheim
- Spend your free day at your own expenses at Disneyland Theme Park or Disney California Adventure Park - Goofy and other favourite Disney characters.
- Indulge in the numerous adventurous rides and explore Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland, New Orleans Square, Critter Country. .
[DAY 4] Anaheim - Outlets at Barstow - Las Vegas
- Enjoy your much awaited shopping spree at Outlets at Barstow which carries designer labels such as Calvin Klein, Coach and Timberland.
- Then cross over the state line into Nevada and head to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is known as the "Entertainment Capital of the World" for a good reason – casinos and hotels line its streets; You can gamble or watch shows. In the evening if time permits, you may join a fun and glittering illumination Light and Night tour of Las Vegas at your own expense.
[DAY 5] Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas
- Head to Hoover Dam in the morning, from there where you can oversee part of Lake Mead.
- Next make your way to Grand Canyon West Rim. The epic view is mainly created by erosion and brings you an unforgettable sightseeing experience.
- You will visit the amazing eagle point, Guano Point and so on. If you are interested in taking an advanced tour, it is recommended to take a helicopter and boat ride.
- In the late evening , we will return to Las Vegas where you can try you lady luck in any of the Casino or look out of the city's famous evening shows.
[DAY 6] Las Vegas
- This morning, you may take an optional tour for a big shopping spree at Premium Outlet store in Las Vegas shop till you drop. There are 150 store of USA brand that you can enjoy shopping here and is one the largest factory outlet in Las Vegas.
[DAY 7] Las Vegas - Visalia / Fresno
D (Home Town Buffet)
- Today, we will stop by a photo stop to Sin City at the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign”.
- Hop back on your coach and head to Visalia / Fresno for an overnight stay. You will be driving through the highway 58 and fellow by highway 99 direction to northern part of Central valley in California.
[DAY 8] Visalia - Monterey 17 Miles Drive - San Francisco
- This morning travelling towards Monterey Bay is a bay of the Pacific Ocean located on the coast of the U.S. state of California. The bay is South of the major cities of San Francisco and San Jose. The city of Monterey is on the Monterey Peninsula at the south end.
- Tour includes visiting the most impressive being the scenic 17-Mile drive through the Del Monte forest. Photo stop at the Seal Rock, Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach(Incld entrance ticket).
- This afternoon spend your free time exploring Cannery Row which have all the antique restaurant and shops, everything all in one whole row . Cannery Row is famous with their seafood. Lastly, you will be transferred to San Francisco for your overnight stay.
[DAY 9, 10 & 11] San Francisco City Tour - Singapore
- Begin the day with San Francisco city sightseeing tour. Visit the Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street. Take a boat ride (own expenses) around one of the most famous and historical bays in the United States,the famous San Francisco Bay.
- Guests can enjoy the scenic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island. Continue to Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf and see the many restaurants, shops, cafes set against the backdrop of stunning bay views. Spend your time for shopping and eating lunch on your own.
- We will drop off at Union Square, this evening for some shopping time. There, find your own dinner before transfer to San Francisco airport for our flight home.
Tour Code: HULAX Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HULAX Package includes:
- 8 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately USD 77/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.