12D9N Charming Scandinavia Group Tour
Marvel at the charming Scandinavian region with its majestic mountains and fjords around Sweden and Norway! Be enchanted by Copenhagen, Denmark, Northern Europe’s cosiest capital, packed with cafés, shops, and the best restaurants.
- Tour Details
Scandinavia is a region in Northern Europe with strong historical, cultural, and linguistic ties. It is a region famed for the Norwegian fjords, the Scandinavian Mountains, the flat & low areas in Denmark and the archipelagos of Sweden and Norway. Embark on an adventure and join our 12D7N Charming Scandinavia tour today!
[DAY 1] Singapore — Stockholm
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport in the morning and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
[DAY 2] Stockholm — Karlstad
- Let’s start tour of the day with a tour to Stockholm's City Hall at Kungsholmen island. The three crowns perched atop the 106-meter-tall tower forms a silhouette that is instantly recognizable within the city. This romantic structure also host the prestigious Noble Prize banquets in its Blue and Golden Halls, with the latter featuring 18 million gold mosaic tiles.
- Next, we will head to the oldest part of the city, Gamla Stan, decorated with cobbled streets and colorful 17th- and 18th-century buildings.
- We will then continue to view the magnificent structures of the Storkyrkan Cathedral and the Royal Palace.
- Lastly, participate in an orientation tour to Karlstad, Sweden and free & easy at your own leisure.
[DAY 3] Karlstad — Geilo
- Bid farewell to Sweden as you cross over to Norway, a rugged and mysterious country where its landscape comprises of vast swathes of blue glaciers, dramatic peaks and deep fjords.
- We will be staying overnight at Geilo, located in southern Norway and well known for its ski resort and mountain trails.
[DAY 4] Geilo — Bergen
- Travel to Bergen, a large city with a small-town charm in Norway. We begin by exploring the city with a guided tour. Soak up the sights and sounds of the bustling Fish Market in the heart of the city, wander along the narrow alleyways and step into the smorgasbord of shops and galleries and go for a ride on the funicular railway. It connects the city centre with the mountain of Fløyen, with its mountain walks and magnificent views of the city.
[DAY 5] Bergen - Voss - Flam - Gudvangen - Stalheim
- This morning, make your way fascinating Flåm via Voss.
- Hop on board the Flåm Railway and be awed by the scenic high mountains and fjord.
- Board the scenic fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Nærøyfjord and discover the spectacular UNESCO-listed fjord landscape of Sognefjord.
[DAY 6] Stalheim - Skei - Briskdal - Hellsylt
- Make a photostop at the Kaupanger Stave Church, which has been in continuous use for more than 800 years since it was built in the mid-12th century, making it a great example of local culture, history and heritage.
- Discover Briksdalsbreen (Briksdal Glacier) via Skei with the Troll Car and it will stop at about 700 m away from the glacier. Enjoy an icy walk into the Jostedalsbreen National Park before the troll car takes you back to starting point again.
[DAY 7] Hellsylt - Geiranger - Otta
- Transfer to Geiranger. Take a scenic sightseeing cruise across the deep blue waters of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, Geirangerfjord where it is one of Norway's most visited tourist sites.
- Enjoy a cruise trip along the majestic Knivsflå and Brudesloret (Bridal Veil) waterfalls.
- Ride along Ørnevegen as known as the Eagle Road, the name given to the steepest stretch of road up the mountain side from Geiranger towards Eidsdal on road no. 63. Here, the road twists through 11 hairpin bends as it climbs up to Stigrora, 858 metres above sea level. The road is carved into the mountain and supported by stone walls.
- We will then travel to visit the impressive Stigfossen and Trollfossen waterfalls. Take a picture while you are crossing the bridge and marvel at how impressive nature is.
- There is a viewing platform at the top of the mountains where you are able to view the scenic road and the waterfalls.
[DAY 8] Otta - Oslo
- Make our way to Oslo, capital of Norway via Lillehammer - the Olympic Park where the game was held during 1994.
[DAY 9] Oslo - Copenhagen
- Start exploring by visiting the Oslo City Hall, where various events and ceremonies take place in the building, including the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony which takes place every December.
- Next, head to Vigeland Sculpture Park to appreciate the life’s work of sculptor Gustav Vigeland. It features more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland (1869–1943) in bronze, granite and cast iron.
- Transfer to pier for an overnight cruise to Copenhagen.
[DAY 10] Copenhagen
- Arrive in the lovely city of Copenhagen and go on a city tour to take in the sights of the famous amusement park Tivoli Gardens, the popular Copenhagen City Hall Square, Hans Christian Andersen Statue, and Christiansborg Palace.
- Visit The Little Mermaid sculpture inspired by the fairytale and the mystical Gefion Fountain. If traffic conditions are fair, we will make an additional pit stop at Nyhavn for some picturesque photos.
[DAY 11 & DAY 12] Copenhagen – Singapore
Meals on Board
- Bid farewell to Copenhagen as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S International Travel Pte Ltd!
Tour Code: HEARNS Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEARNS Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star / 5-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately €84/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.