12D9N Discover Morocco + Chefchaouen (Blue City) Group Tour
Think beyond the land of deserts and camels, think roses, colourful bazaars, starry night skies and stylish cafes! Have an Instagram moment at the famous Blue city, Chefchaouen!
- Tour Details
Gateway to Africa, Morocco is a country of much diversity. Here, you will find an epic mountain ranges, ancient cities and vast deserts such as the Sahara and Merzouga Desert. Beyond that, discover an interesting side of Morocco with the charming ski resorts in Ifrane and blue city such as Chefchaouen. Embark on an adventure and join our 12D9N Discover Morocco + Chefchauouen tour today!
[DAY 1] Singapore — Casablanca
Meals on Board
- Assemble at the Changi airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Casablanca, a port city and commercial hub in western Morocco.
[DAY 2] Casablanca - Marrakesh
- Upon arrival to Casablanca airport, you will be met by our representative and go directly to have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, you will be transferred to your reserved and confirmed hotel in Marrakesh, the most fascinating city.
- Explore the surroundings on own for the remaining free day.
[DAY 3] Marrakesh
- Let's kick start your tour by departing to visit the city that gave her name to all the country - Marrakesh.
- We begin by visiting the Menara gardens, the Mosque of Koutoubia, Majorelle Garden, Saâdina Tombs and Bahia Palace. Then, have lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- After lunch, we visit the famous place of Jemaa El Fna Square, which is probably the 500-year-old most natural square in the World, protected by UNESCO, surrounded by the old Medina, Souks and hundreds of gremlin and handicrafts streets.
- For dinner, enjoy a Fantasia Show at "Chez Ali", a typical Moroccan cuisine served family style in a casually opulent atmosphere with continuous music.
[DAY 4] Marrakesh
- Today enjoy a day trip to Essaouira on the coast of Morocco. Then have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, you will see the Medina, the beach; you can spend an independent day exploring colorful bazaars, historic ramparts the city’s bustling fishing port and Argan oil cooperative along the way. After that, you will return back to Marrakesh.
[DAY 5] Marrakesh - Ouarazazate
- Departure to Ouarzazate via the high Atlas Mountain and 2260 meters high Tizi´n´Tichka offering a magnificent views and unique landscapes.
- Then, we drive 170 Km to reach Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, one of the most authentic and well maintained villages in the region of Atlas, the most spectacular fortress in the south of Morocco which has served as decor for many films like "Laurence of Arabia".
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant facing the great Kasbah. Upon arrival to Ouarzazate, we visit the Great Kasbah of the 17 century (Kasbah of Taourirt) (out view) and the Studio film. This city is famous for its handicrafts, large streets, the biggest Kasbah all over the country and the marvelous surrounding Kasbahs.
[DAY 6] Ouarzazate - Tinghir - Gorges of Todra - Erfoud
- Drive towards Merzouga Desert through the breath-taking desert landscapes and oasis with fantastic palm groves.
- We will stop at Kalaat Mgouna, “The Rose’s City” known for roses and its annual festival during the roses harvest in May.
- Keep driving along the Dades Valley to Tinghir and the Todra valley. Enjoy the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley.
- Get to the Gorge and walk under the 300m high red cliff, where many Rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. After lunch we drive to Erfoud, known by the name of “Gate of Sahara Desert”. A destination for film makers due to the beauty of it surrounding Sahara Desert and the town's oasis areas. This evening, special excursion to the huge sand dunes of Merzouga on a 4-wheel drive and ride on camel marvel the sunset over the Sahara Desert.
[DAY 7] Erfoud - Midelt - Ifrane - Fez
- After breakfast, depart for Fez via Errachidia along the magnificent Ziz Gorges carved through volcanic rock, and through the Tizi Ntalghamt pass to Midelt where we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Later, we continue our way passing Ifrane, a charming ski resort for ski lovers and known as “Little Lucerne in Switzerland”. Drive to Fez, where we will do check in at the hotel.
[DAY 8] Fez
- Visit the holy Muslim city of Fez.
- For more than 1200 years, Fez is the cultural and spiritual Capital of the country. Vibrant and fascinating city with charming Mosques, old Islamic buildings and narrow streets.
- We begin with the golden gates of the Royal Palace entering to most old part of Fez El Bali, visiting Bouinania Madrasa, the Mosque - University of Qaraouyine, the gremial handicrafts areas and streets, thousands of handicrafts shops and the tanneries of leather. Then, have lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we will be having a panoramic view from one of the old hills of Fez from which you will have the most complete picture of different parts of Fez. Have chinese dinner at a local restaurant.
[DAY 9] Fez - Meknes - Chefchaouen
- Move on to Meknes an iconic Ismailian town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can stroll round the architectural and cultural highlights such as Bab Mansour gate, the monumental entrance to the imperial city and focal point of Place El-Hedim. Lunch at a local restaurant at Ouezzan.
- After lunch, we continue our way to Chefchaouen (blue city), one of the most beautiful towns of the massif and the Iberian Peninsula. It is famous for its shady valleys Medina, its white houses with blue doors and wrought iron windows and tile roofs.
- Visit the local markets of Chefchaouen which are animated with traditionally dressed habitats and colorful goods beautifully displayed.
[DAY 10] Chefchaouen— Rabat — Casablanca
- Drive to the imperial city of Rabat, the administrative capital of the Kingdom. On arrival, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, we will visit the Mausoleum of Mohammed V and delight in the artistic design of the Mosque, complete with detailed motifs and dazzling chandeliers.
- Then, we continue our way to Casablanca, the economical capital of Morocco. we will visit the impressive King Hassan II Mosque, the largest in Morocco which has the tallest minaret on the planet, the outdoors of The Royal Palace, the Mohammed V Square, the residential area of Anfa and the Habous district. Dinner at Casablanca famous Rick’s Café. Famous movie “Casablanca” was shot in this restaurant.
[DAY 11 & DAY 12] Casablanca – Singapore
- Bid farewell to Morocco as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HMCMN Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HMCMN Package includes:
- 9 nights hotel at local 5-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately £84/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.