12D9N Macho Spain & Portugal Group Tour
Soak up the dynamic culture and compelling history of the Iberian Peninsula! Experience a lively yet passionate Flamenco performance in Seville and witness Antoni Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes.
- Tour Details
Let us bring you on an enticing trail of sumptuous cuisines, avant-garde art, architectural triumphs and centuries-old culture on this incredible tour! Be graced by the style and sophistication that flaunts the very best of both countries.
[DAY 1 & 2] Singapore — Madrid
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight towards Madrid, the largest city in Spain.
- Let’s begin your vacation with a guided tour to the capital of Spain, Madrid and explore its royal history as the center of the Spanish Empire.
- Visit the official home of the King of Spain — Royal Palace.
- Head to the Cervantes Monument in Plaza Espana, Puerta del Sol, Gran Via, and Madrid’s most famous fountain – the Cibeles Fountain.
- *Note: In the event where there are state functions, the Royal Palace will be closed and other museum will be replace
[DAY 3] Madrid – Toledo – Madrid
- Enjoy a tour around to Toledo, the former capital of medieval Spain. Walk through the UNESCO-certified ancient city to the 13th Century Gothic Toledo Cathedral where we can see famous Spanish artist El Greco's masterpieces of Santo Tomé.
- After which, be amazed by the picturesque view of the city over Tagus River - the longest river in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Head back to Madrid for delicious and famous Tapas Dinner.
[DAY 4] Madrid – Segovia – Salamanca
D (Suckling Pig)
- Travel to the 2000 year-old Aqueduct of Segovia, one of the most best-preserved elevated Roman aqueducts which runs through the heart of the city.
- Relish in authentic Spanish cuisine – Segovia’s famous succulent roasted suckling pig and continue to the town of Salamanca.
[DAY 5] Salamanca – Porto
- Bid a temporary farewell to Spain and cross the Portuguese border to Porto - the home of port wine. Explore Porto on foot with a guide to Porto Cathedral, a genuine baroque masterpiece Church of Clérigos and Avenida dos Aliados and take a cruise down River Douro and pass through the famous six bridges.
[DAY 6] Porto – Fatima – Lisbon
D (Piri Piri Chicken)
- Head to arrive at Fatima and visit the Shrine of Fatima, which commemorates the miraculous appearance of the Virgin Mary to three children in 1917.
- We then leave for Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. Visit the cobbled streets of the oldest & historic Alfama Quarter and admire São Jorge Castle, the broad avenues of Lower Town, Monuments of Discoveries and the Belem Tower.
- Gaze upon Jeronimo’s Monastery with its superbly ornate cloister where Vasco Da Gama’s tomb is placed.
- Savour Piri Piri Chicken for dinner, a traditional Portuguese grilled dish.
[DAY 7] Lisbon ‐ Seville
- Enjoy the scenic view as we drive back to Spain to the capital of the Andalusia region, Seville. It was influenced by the Moors who dwelled in the area for 700 years.
- Continue to unfold the history of Seville and view Alcázar of Seville and the Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz with its flower-decked wrought iron balconies.
- From there, pay a visit to the 15th century Seville Cathedral, the burial place of Christopher Columbus and the Giralda Tower; a precious gem of Islamic art. You might want to consider watching a Flamenco performance - a professionalized art-form based on the folkloric traditions of Andalusia.
- *Note: A Bullring tour will replace the Cathedral if it is closed.
[DAY 8] Seville – Gibraltar – Granada
- Let’s head south to the Rock of Gibraltar, a monolithic limestone promontory located in the British overseas territory. It is 426 meters high and can be seen from many miles away. It is also home to the Barbary Apes, a type of tail-less monkey which are the only wild monkeys in Europe.
- Enjoy Costa del Sol's breath-taking views and take pictures as we continue our journey to Granada.
[DAY 9] Granada – Valencia
D (Seafood Paella)
- Visit the La Alhambra, a complex of magnificent buildings constructed by the Moors as well as the exotic Water Gardens of Palacio de Generalife, the royal summer residence and country estate of the Nasrid rulers of the Emirate of Granada in Al-Andalus.
- Thereafter, continue our journey to Tower of Serranos in Valencia and be amazed by the modern architectural design of the City of Art and Sciences.
- Feast on a Valencian specialty – Seafood Paella for dinner.
[DAY 10] Valencia ‐ Barcelona
- Depart to Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region known for its art and architecture. We begin with a Barcelona sightseeing tour to Montjuïc Hill for a panoramic view of the city.
- Next, we proceed to the Gothic Quarter and marvel at the beautiful buildings from the Middle Ages.
- Tour around the modern Eixample District and visit Gaudi’s famed La Sagrada Familia Church.
- Enjoy exploring the renowned Las Ramblas street in the afternoon stretching from Plaza Catalonia to Passeig de Garcia where you can splurge on branded items such as Loewe, Chanel, Gucci, etc.
- *Note: The La Sagrada Familia Church will be replaced by Park Guell in the event where state function are held.
[DAY 11 & 12] Barcelona ‐ Singapore
- Enjoy a free day of leisure, shopping or sightseeing. You may wish to take up half day recommended activities, such as an optional visit to the Monastery of Montserrat located in Catalonia.
- Bid farewell to Europe as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HEMAD Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEMAD Package includes:
- 9 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately €84/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.