- Tour Details
Enjoy majestic views of Sakurajima, an UNESCO World Heritage site and the sea breeze from Kinoko Bay as you make your way through the marathon in Kagoshima, the southern city in Japan. Choose from the actual Marathon (42 km) and Fun Run (9 km).
- Upon arrival in Kagoshima, transfer to the hotel via bus from airport or walk from train station.
- KAGOSHIMA MARATHON: Assemble at Dolphin Port at 08:30 for start of Marathon and Fun Run. Enjoy the majestic views of Sakurajima, an UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site and the sea breeze from Kinko Bay as you proceed with the marathon. Upon ending, rest your feet in the foot spa with the hot spring ticket!
- Free Day – Explore Kagoshima city on own before heading back to airport or train station.
From S$268* Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:
- 2 nights stay at preferred hotels in Kagoshima
- Marathon Entry (With Guide Book)
- Breakfast (unless otherwise stated)
- Taxes (subjected to changes)
- Visa fees
- Quoted prices excludes airport taxes / breakfast (unless otherwise stated) / visa application fees.
- Non-smoking/Double/Connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed.
- Blackout periods / Peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- HIS Travel reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- Other terms & conditions apply.