- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Hokkaido! You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
- Stroll and enjoy the view of spring flowers at Takinoue Park,
- Be mesmerized by the scenic view of Lake Shikotsu,
- Be awed by the spectacular spring flowers at Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park,
- Learn how glass products are made at the Otaru glass studios,
- And more!
- Arrival in Hokkaido & enjoy a free day on own.
- Visit picturesque spring flower sightseeing spots when you join one of our 1-day tours (Takinoue Park & Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park)!
- Free day to discover Hokkaido on own.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of Otaru Bay with our day tour!
- Free day on own until departure to airport.
Ticketing Period: By 31 Mar 2020 or 3 days after booking (whichever comes first) Travel Period: Apr - May 2020
Price from S$1,398* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- FREE return Door-to-door transfer (Airport > Hotel > Airport)
- 4N accommodation
- 1D Otary Bay Tour
- 1D Eastern Hokkaido Flower tour
- Non-smoking / double/ connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed.
- Blackout periods / peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- H.I.S. reserves the right for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- Spring flower viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the spring flowers mentioned.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and / or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline / hotel / tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75 / person, on top of any charges for any cancellation / amendment.
- Other terms & conditions apply.