- Tour Details
Hokkaido experiences harsh winter with lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and frozen seas, while it is a popular prefecture in summer as it does not get as hot and humid as compared to other parts of the country. Filled with unspoiled nature, this prefecture attracts many outdoor lovers, such as skiers and snowboarders during the colder seasons while hikers, cyclists and campers from June to September. You could choose to:*Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
- Experience the fun summer festivals,
- Marvel at the natural wonders of floras at Farm Tomita,
- Walk into a Winter Wonderland at Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival,
- Feast on Hokkaido snow crabs,
- And more!
Meal on Board
- Arrive at Hokkaido Airport (CTS / HKD), transfer to hotel by private transfer.
- Free at leisure after hotel check in.
- Join Otaru Bay Day Tour.
- Return to Sapporo Station after tour ends in the evening.
- Join AM/PM Mt Okura & Hitsujigaoka Tour.
- Free at leisure or join a day tour with us!
- Free until departure to airport.
- Transfer to airport via private transfer.
From S$1,278* Package includes:Terms & Conditions:
- Return airfare by Japan Airlines
- 4 nights stay at preferred Hokkaido Hotel
- 1 Otaru Bay Story Tour
- AM/PM Mt Okura & Hitsujigaoka Tour
- 2-way Door-to-Door Airport-Hotel Transfer
- Quoted prices excludes airport taxes / breakfast (unless otherwise stated) / visa application fees.
- Non-smoking/Double/Connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed./li>
- Blackout periods / Peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- HIS Travel reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- Other terms & conditions apply.