5D4N Kyushu Free and Easy
Escape the hectic work / school life and discover the best of Kyushu! Have a dip and relax in the hot springs in Yufuin and trek in the mystic cedar forest in Yakushima Island, Kagoshima.
- Tour Details
Kyushu, or literally “nine provinces” is located at the most south-western part of the main island Honshu. A haven for natural hot springs and beautiful beaches, this region is known for its active volcanoes and picturesque places.
You could choose to:
- Arrive at Kyushu Airport (FUK), transfer to hotel by private transfer.
- Free at leisure after hotel check in.
- Join Dazaifu Shrine Day Tour.
- Return to Fukuoka after tour ends in the evening.
- Explore Fukuoka City on own with the 1 Day Fukuoka City Bus Pass provided!
- Free at leisure or join a day tour with us!
- Free until departure to airport.
- Transfer to airport via private transfer.
Ticketing Period: By 31 Mar 2020 or 3 days after booking (whichever comes first) Travel Period: Now until 31 Mar 2020
Terms & Conditions: