5D4N Okinawa Free and Easy
Spice up your weekend getaway in Okinawa with the impressive scenery and sandy beaches! Besides being well-known as a place for the longevity of its locals, indulge in rave-worthy & scrumptious dishes!
- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Okinawa! You could choose to:
- Enjoy delicious & sweet pineapple products at Nago Pineapple Park,
- Experience Beni-imo Tart making at Okashi Goten Onna
- Discover the spectacular stalactites & stalagmites in Gyokusendo cave,
- Understand the history of the Ryukyu Kingdom at the UNESCO World Heritage certified Shuri Castle
- And more!
Meal on Board
- Arrive at Okinawa Airport (OKA), transfer to hotel by private transfer.
- Free at leisure after hotel check in.
- Join Okinawa Day Tour.
- Return to Naha City after tour ends in the evening.
- Join Okinawa World Afternoon Tour.
- Free day after before tour begins.
- Free at leisure or join a day tour with us!
- Free until departure to airport.
- Transfer to airport via private transfer.
Ticketing Period: By 31 Mar 2020 or 3 days after booking (whichever comes first) Travel Period: Now until 31 Mar 2020
From S$1,248* Package includes:Terms & Conditions:
- Return airfare by Jetstar
- 4 nights stay at preferred Okinawa Hotel
- 1 Day Okinawa Sightseeing Tour
- Okinawa World Afternoon Tour
- 2-way Door-to-Door Airport-Hotel Transfer
- Quoted prices excludes airport taxes / breakfast (unless otherwise stated) / visa application fees.
- Non-smoking/Double/Connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed.
- Blackout periods / Peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- HIS Travel reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- Other terms & conditions apply.