- Tour Details
Renowned for being a large port city and commercial center, Osaka is also well-known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo has offers countless types of sumptuous food and shopping, especially bargain shopping. Best of all, the city’s friendly and easygoing citizens are at ease with foreign visitors. You could choose to:
- Climb up the historic Osaka Castle,
- Broaden your knowledge about nature at Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan,
- Be amazed with the city’s skyline from Umeda Sky Building’s Kuchu-Teien Observatory,
- Have fun at Universal Studios Japan™,
- And more!
Meal on Board
- Arrive at Osaka Airport (KIX/ITM), transfer to Osaka hotel by private transfer. Free at leisure after hotel check in.
- Join Nara Afternoon Tour from Kyoto. Tour ends in the evening.
- Join Kyoto Day Tour from Osaka. Tour ends in the evening in Osaka.
- Free at leisure or join a day tour with us!
- Free until departure to airport. Head to airport via private transfer.
From S$1,278* Package includes:Terms & Conditions:
- Return airfare by Japan Airlines
- 4 nights stay at preferred Osaka Hotel
- 1 Day Kyoto Tour
- Nara Afternoon Tour
- Private Transfer Airport > Hotel > Airport
- Quoted prices excludes airport taxes / breakfast (unless otherwise stated) / visa application fees.
- Non-smoking/Double/Connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed./li>
- Blackout periods / Peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- HIS Travel reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- Other terms & conditions apply.