6D5N Central Hokkaido Self-Drive
What better way to enjoy a vast island with dynamic scenery than with a drive around the famous sights? This standard driving course covers the most popular spots to visit on this prefecture. Perfect for first-time visitors!
- Tour Details
Central Hokkaido refers to the central area of Hokkaido including Sapporo city. Popular destinations include Noboribetsu Onsen hot spring at Noboribetsu, Rusutsu’s ski resort, and scenic areas such as Lake Shikotsuko and Lake Touyako. You may use a car, bus or train to travel within the central Hokkaido, but note that some areas are not accessible by train.
Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
- Arrival at Chitose Airport – Pick up car – Noboribetsu – Jigokudani – Muroran – Chikyu Misaki (Cape Chikyu) – Lake Toya – Hotel
- *Hotel: Toya Manseikaku or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Mt Usu Ropeway – Lake Hill Farm Toya – Silo View Point – Niseko – Milk Kobo – Kyogoku Fukidashi Park – Yoichi – Yamamoto Fruits Farm (Jun – Oct) / Nikka Whiskey Hokkaido Brewery – Otaru – Hotel
- *Hotel: Hotel Torifito Otaru Canal or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Otaru Canal – Music Box Museum – Kitaichi Glass Factory – Asahikawa – Snow Crystal Museum – Otokoyama Sake Brewery – Ramen Village – Hotel
- *Hotel: Art Hotel Asahikawa or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Ken & Mary’s Tree – Hokusei no Oka Park – Biei Senka (Market) – Shikisai no Oka – Biei Blue Pond – Farm Tomita – Furano Cheese Factory – Tomamu – Hotel
- *Hotel: Tomamu The Tower or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Sapporo – Shiroi Koibito Park – Sapporo Wholesale Fish Market – Mt Okura Ski Jump Stadium – Hokkaido Shrine – Sapporo Beer Museum – Ario Sapporo – Former Hokkaido Government House – Clock Tower – Odori Park – Hotel
- *Hotel: Karaksa Hotel Sapporo or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Mitsui Outlet Park Kitahiroshima – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
Ticketing Period: 3 days after booking Travel Period: 01 June – 31 Oct 2020
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 5N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 6D car rental + English GPS + basic insurance + map code itinerary
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to budget car rental S (1000CC) or M (2000CC) class only. Car model will be arranged by budget rental car staff & cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.