- Tour Details
Explore Honshu region with Tokyo and Osaka as the main cities!
Following this tour, you will be able to experience bullet train ride, shopping time on own, theme park fun and Japan’s symbolic Mt Fuji.
[DAY 1 & 2] Singapore — Osaka
Meal on Board
- Option 1:Arrive at Osaka Airport via direct SQ flight from Singapore. Join the Osaka City Tour (with Lunch), where you will be brought to enjoy the magnificent view at Osaka Castle's gardens. Then, go to Shinsaibashi area for some shopping time on own.
- Option 2:Arrive at Osaka Airport via direct SQ flight from Singapore. Have fun at Universal Studios Osaka gardens. Then, meet the main group at around evening time for dinner together.
- *Hotel Vischio Osaka or similar
[DAY 3] Osaka — Kyoto — Hamamatsu/Toyohashi
- Today, visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine, an important Shinto Shrine located in Southern Kyoto. It is well-known for its thousands of vermilion Torii gates which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings.
- Then, we will move to Arashiyama, one of the most popular sightseeing areas in Kyoto. The scenic beauty of Arashiyama and Sagano has attracted many poets and writers since the Heian Age.
- Enjoy a stroll through the Sagano Bamboo Grove, where you can feel the connection with Mother Nature.
- Next, we will ride the Sagano Romantic Train, a scenic train ride that brings you through seasonal landscape such as spring time cherry blossom, rivers in summer and maple trees in autumn.
- Lastly, have a short experience of riding the Shinkansen or Bullet Train.
- *Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu or similar
[DAY 4] Hamamatsu/Toyohashi — Mt Fuji
- This morning, drive by the Tomei Expressway for a scenic countryside view and proceed to Izu - Hakone - Mt Fuji National Park Area.
- Start off with Owakudani Valley, where sulphurous fumes rise from crevices in the rocks. Try out the famous legendary black onsen eggs!
- Then, head off to the Mt Fuji Peace Park, surrounded by guardian dog statues, it boasts a white pagoda and beautiful gardens.
- Lastly, visit the Iyashi no Sato, which was destroyed due to a landslide in 1966 but later reconstructed and reopened as an open-air museum and traditional craft village where people can learn about the culture and purchase different local handicrafts.
- *Mt Fuji Area Onsen Hotel or similar (Onsen)
[DAY 5] Mt Fuji — Tokyo
- After breakfast, travel to Tokyo city where you will stop by the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple, the oldest Buddhist temple in the region that was built in the 7th century. There, you can also do some shopping for traditional sweets and snacks at the Nakamise.
- Then, head to Ginza, where you can find rows and rows of departmental stores lined with high class brand outlets.
- Lastly, stop by Shinjuku, for more shopping and entertainment fun!
- *Tokyo Dome Hotel or similar
[DAY 6] Tokyo (Free day on own)
- Today, enjoy free time on own in Tokyo city with the Tokyo Subway Pass! You can spend your day in Tokyo Disneyland (Check with us for the ticket price).
- *Haneda Excel Tokyu Hotel or similar
[DAY 7] Tokyo — Singapore
- Bid farewell to Japan as we head to the airport for your departure flight back to Singapore.
Tour Code: JPN07
From S$2,399* Terms & Conditions:
From S$2,399* Terms & Conditions:
- No refund for unused services & tours are subjected to weather conditions.*Sakura / Flower viewing is subjected to weather conditions.
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes approximate airport taxes of S$205/pax (subject to change).
- Visa fees, if applicable.
- Guide & driver tipping fees.