- Tour Details
Experience Seasonal Hokkaido, a region with abundance of seafood and nature!
Following this tour, you will be able to soak in Hokkaido’s natural hot spring, immerse yourself in the Sakura season, do shopping at a variety of places and enjoy the delicious Japanese food.
- Upon arrival at Hakodate, one of the first three ports in Japan opened for foreign trade in 1859, take a walk around the Old Port Store Street, Moto Machi Roman Catholic Church and the White Russian Orthodox Church.
- Then take a rope way up to Mt Hakodate, where you can enjoy a panoramic view night view of the city from the top.
- *Hakodate Heisei Kan or similar (Onsen)
- This morning, visit the Hakodate Morning Market, one of Japan's largest seafood wholesale market.
- Then, we will proceed to Goryokaku, a star shaped fort in the city centre where you can view the beautiful sakura trees inside the park.
- Following which, move to Lake Toya area, where you will check out the bear range, hop on the Mt Uzusan ropeway and admire the tranquil scenery of Lake Toya.
- *Noboribetsu Mahoroba or similar (Onsen)
- Today, we will visit the Jigokudani, otherwise known as the hell valley, where columns of steam rise from in between the rocks.
- Next, transfer to Sapporo area, where you can enjoy some shopping fun at Tanukikoji and Susukino. Stop by the Ramen Yokocho Street, where you can taste a variety of Hokkaido's Miso Ramen!
- *Sapporo Tokyu Rei Susukino or similar
- After breakfast, travel to Otaru, where you will visit Otaru Canal & Handicraft Street for the glass handicraft, music box shop and many more!
- Then, we will visit the Shiroi Koibito Park, the factory where the famous Ishiya's Chocolate Cookies are made.
- *Sapporo Tokyu Rei or similar
- Today, we will visit the Olympic Ski Jump at Okurayama, where it was used for ski jumping during the Winter Olympic Games in 1972.
- Then, we will enjoy Gala Seafood lunch - the highlight of the tour! Then, go to the Factory Outlet Mall for a branded shopping experience in Japan!
- *Hotel Com's New Chitose Airport or similar
- Bid farewell to Japan as we head to the airport for your departure flight back to Singapore.
From S$2,499* Terms & Conditions:
- No refund for unused services & tours are subjected to weather conditions.*Sakura / Flower viewing is subjected to weather conditions.
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes approximate airport taxes of S$312/pax (subject to change).
- Visa fees, if applicable.
- Guide & driver tipping fees.