- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in the Central Japan region!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Take a drive down Chirihama Beach – Japan’s only beach open for cars,
- Admire the renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site at Shirakawa-go,
- Have fun with Food Replica Making at Gujo Hachiman,
- Indulge in Gold Leaf related items in Kanazawa,
- And more!
- Arrival at Nagoya Centrair Airport – Pick up car from Rental office at airport – Shirakawago – Takayama Old Town – Overnight at Takayama Area
- *Hotel: Best Western Takayama or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Shinohataka Ropeway – Matsumoto Castle – Overnight at Matsumoto Area
- *Hotel: Buena Vista Matsumoto or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Fujimi Kogen Resort – Oshino Hakkai – Kawaguchiko – Overnight at Hakone Onsen
- *Hotel: Hakone Yumoto Hotel or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Mishima Skywalk – Miho no Matsubara – Overnight at Shizuoka Area
- *Hotel: Kuretake Inn Premium Shizuoka Ekimae or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Yaizu Fish Market – Greenpia Makinohara – Unagi pie Factory – Overnight at Toyohashi Area
- *Hotel: Hotel Associa Toyohashi or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Thousand Sunny Cruise from Laguna Ten Bosch – Free Time at Nagoya (Nagoya Sakae etc) – Overnight at Nagoya Area
- *Hotel: Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Ekimae or similar
- Return car at Toyota Rent-a-car office – Nagoya Centrair Airport – Departure for Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 March 2020 Ticketing Period:7 days after booking Travel Period:Till 30 June 2020
From S$1,848* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P2 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.