7D6N Seto Inland Sea Self-Drive
Lying between the islands of Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu, the Seto Inland Sea is one of the most fascinating parts of the country in Japan! Explore its sheltered coasts, or some of the 700 or so islands and islets floating in its tranquil waters, and you will find no end of wonders.
- Tour Details
You could choose to:
- Savour delicious Okonomiyaki at Hiroshima,
- Discover the different parts of Shimanami Kaido,
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride at Kurashiki Bikan Museum,
- Visit Tobe Yaki Togeikan and try your hand at painting, twisting, and wheel throwing Tobe Yaki pottery,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai Airport, pick up car from Rent Car Office – Move to Tokushima from Wakayama Ferry Port on own – Takamatsu City – Marukame / Miyatake Udon – Ritsurin Garden – Hotel
- *Hotel: Rhiga Zest Takamatsu Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kotohira-gu Shrine – Tobe-yaki Pottery Museum – Matsuyama Castle – Matsuyama Shopping Arcade – Dogo Onsen – Hotel
- *Hotel: Dogo Onsen Katsuragi + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Shimanami Kaido – Onomichi – Atomic Bomb & Peace Memorial Park – Hacchobori Shopping Road – Hotel
- *Hotel: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
- Breakfast at hotel – Miyajima & Itsukushima Shrine – Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter – Okayama Castle – Korakuen Park – Hotel
- *Hotel: Hotel Granvia Okayama or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Himeji Castle – Akashikaikyo Bridge & Maiko Park – Kikumasamune Sake Brewery – Rokko Ropeway & Mt Rokko – Ikuta Shrine – Port Tower & Harbour land – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kobe Okura Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Instant Ramen Museum – Osaka Castle – Nakanoshima Park – Kuromon Market – Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade – Rinku Town & Premium Outlet – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Free & Easy on own – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 Oct 2020 Ticketing Period: 3 days after booking Travel Period: Now – 31 Dec 2020
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P2 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.