7D6N Seto Inland Sea (Sakura) Self-Drive
Take a breather from the hectic work/academic life and relax in the different areas of the Seto Inland Sea region with the cherry blossoms all around you via our self-drive package.
- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities around the Seto Inland Sea region! You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
- Relish in delicious Miyatake Sanuki udon,
- Enjoy viewing the cherry blossom trees from Okayama’s Korakuen Park,
- Relax in the hot springs / onsen at Dogo Onsen in Ehime,
- Be awed by the spectacular spring scenery at Osaka Castle,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai International Airport / Itami Airport – Pick-up car – Move to Tokushima from Wakayama Ferry Port – Takamatsu City – Miyatake Udon – Ritsurin Garden ✿ – Overnight at Takamatsu City Hotel
- *Hotel: Rihga Zest Takamatsu Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kotohiragu ✿ – Tobeyaki Pottery Museum – Matsuyama Castle ✿ – Matsuyama Shopping Arcade – Dinner at Hotel – Overnight at Dogo Onsen
- *Hotel: Dogo Onsen Katsuragi or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Shimanami Kaido – Onomichi – Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum – Atomic Bomb Dome and Peace Memorial Park – Hacchobori Shopping Road – Dinner at Hotel – Overnight at Hiroshima City Hotel
- *Hotel: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Miyajima – Itsukushima Shrine – Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter ✿ – Okayama Castle ✿ – Korakuen Park ✿ – Overnight at Okayama City Hotel
- *Hotel: Hotel Granvia Okayama or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Himeji Castle ✿ – Akashikaikyo Bridge & Maiko Park – Kikumasamune Sake Brewery – Mt Rokko Ropeway ✿ – Ikuta Shrine ✿ – Kobe Port Tower and Harbour Land – Overnight at Kobe city Hotel
- *Hotel: Kobe Okura Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Instant Ramen Museum – Osaka Castle ✿ – Nakanoshima Park ✿ – Kuromon Market – Shinsaibashi Shopping Road – Rinku Town & Premium Outlet – Overnight at Osaka Airport Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Arrive at Kansai International Airport – Return Car – Return to Singapore
Ticketing Period:7 days after booking Travel Period:20 Mar – 12 Apr 2020
From S$2,208* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinner at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P1 Class Toyota Type (1000CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.