7D6N Shikoku (Sakura) Self-Drive
Take a breather from the hectic work/academic life and relax in Shikoku with the cherry blossoms all around you with our self-drive package.
- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in the Shikoku region! You could choose to:
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the scenery at Makino Botanical Gardens in Kochi,
- Enjoy viewing the cherry blossom trees from Nanrakuen at Uwajima,
- Relax at Chikurinji Temple, Kochi,
- Attempt to cross the Kazurabashi Vine Bridge,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai International Airport / Itami Airport – Pick-up car – Move to Tokushima from Wakayama Ferry port** – Takamatsu City – Miyatake Udon – Ritsurin Garden ✿ – Overnight at Takamatsu City Hotel
- *Hotel: Daiwa Roynet Takamatsu Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kotohiragu ✿ – Tobeyaki Pottery Museum – Matsuyama Castle ✿ – Matsuyama Shopping Arcade – Dinner at Hotel – Overnight at Dogo Onsen
- *Hotel: Dogo Onsen Hotel Tsubakikan or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Ozu Castle ✿ – Uwajima Nanrakuen Garden ✿ – Tatsukushi Glass Bottom Boat Experience and Sightseeing – Dinner at Hotel – Overnight at Ashizuri Onsen
- *Hotel: Ashizuri Kokusai Hotel or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Shimanto River – Katsurahama (Sakamoto Ryoma Sculpture) – Hirome Market – Kochi Castle ✿ - Makino Botanical Garden ✿ – Chikurinji Temple – Overnight at Kochi City Hotel
- *Hotel: Crown Palais New Hankyu or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Oboke Gorge (sightseeing boat ride) – Oboke Michi no Eki – Kazura Bashi Vine Bridge – Overnight at Tokushima City Hotel
- *Hotel: Hotel Sunroute Tokushima or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Awaodori Kaikan – Mt Bizan – Naruto Park (Photo Stop) – Uzu no Michi – Whirlpool Cruise – Awaji Island – Hanasajiki – Akashi Kaikyo Bridge – Overnight at Osaka Airport Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Arrive at Kansai International Airport / Itami Airport – Return Car – Return to Singapore
From S$1,908* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to A Class Toyota Type (1500CC) or WS (1800CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.
There are no reviews yet.