- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Japan’s Shikoku region!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Learn about Awa Odori, watch displays of the dance and sample local products at Awaodori Kaikan
- Visit Kotohira-gu Shrine,
- Appreciate nature at Awaji Hanasajiki
- Learn more about Japan’s history at Kochi Castle,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai Airport, pick up car from Rent a car office – Move to Tokushima from Wakayama Ferry Port (Ferry expenses on own) – Go to Takamatsu City – Marukame / Miyatake Udon – Ritsurin Garden – Hotel
- *Hotel: Rhiga Zest Takamatsu Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kotohira-gu Shrine – Tobe-yaki Pottery Museum – Matsuyama Castle – Matsuyama shopping arcade – Dogo Onsen – Hotel
- *Hotel: Dogo Onsen Katsuragi or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Ozu Castle/Ohanahan Street – Uwajima Nanrakuen Garden – Tatsukushi Sightseeing – Hotel
- *Hotel: Ashizuri Kokusai Hotel or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Shimanto River – Katsura hama (Sakamoto Ryoma Sculpture) – Kochi Prefecture Makino Botanical Garden – Chikurin-ji Temple – Hotel
- *Hotel: The Crown Palais New Hankyu or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Hirome Market – Kochi Castle – Oboke Gorge – Oboke Michi no Eki – Iya Kazura Bridge – Move to Tokushima – Hotel
- *Hotel: Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Awadori Kaikan – Mt Bizan – Naruto Park – Uzu no Michi – Awaji Island – Hanasajiki – Akashi Kaikyo Bridge – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 Oct 2020 Ticketing Period:3 days after booking Travel Period:Till 26 Dec 2020
From S$2,298* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P2 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.