7D6N Tottori & Surrounds Self-Drive
Experience real adventures and the adrenaline rush that go beyond the typical sightseeing locations in Tottori Prefecture and the nearby Shin-onsen Town.
- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Japan’s Tottori Prefecture!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Enjoy pear-picking,
- Climb the renowned sand dunes,
- Appreciate nature at Hanakairo Park,
- Learn more about Detective Conan at Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory,
- And more!
- Arrival at Hiroshima Airport – Pick up car – Miyajima - Boat - Itsukushima Shrine - Hiroshima Atomic Bomb & Peach Memorial Park - Oizuru Tower - Hondori Shopping Street - Hotel
- *Hotel: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiroshima or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Drive about 3 hours - Izumo Taisha Shrine - Sakai Minato - Mizuki Shigeru Road - Gegege no Kitaro Tower - Hotel
- *Hotel: Kaike Saichoraku or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Tottori Hanakairo - Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory - Tottori 20th Century Pear Memorial Museum – Hotel
- *Hotel: Tottori Washington Hotel Plaza or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Tottori Sand Dunes - Sand Dunes Museum - Yumura Onsen - Arayu – Hotel
- *Hotel: Yumura Onsen Asanoya or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – San'in Kaigan Geopark - Kinosaki Onsen & Ropeway - Ineno Funaya - Amanohashidate – Hotel
- *Hotel: Auberge Amanohashidate or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Move to Kyoto (Kinkakuji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple, Fushimiinari Shrine) – Shinsaibashi & Namba – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
From S$1,898* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Rates apply to A Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or WS (1800CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.
There are no reviews yet.