- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in the Wakayama region!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Try out Shukubo or Temple Stay in Koyasan,
- Embark on a Pilgrimage at Kumano Kodo Trail,
- Watch a live Tuna slicing show at Kuroshio Market,
- Immerse yourself in the Sakura around Wakayama Castle,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai International Airport / Itami Airport – Pick-up car – Kuroshio Market (Tuna Cutting Show) – Kimii Temple ✿ – Wakayama Castle ✿ – Overnight at Wakayama area
- *Hotel: Hotel Granvia Wakayama or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kishi Station (Tama cat Station Master) – Fruit Picking – Mt Koya ✿ – Danjogaran Temple – Overnight at Koya san (Temple Stay Experience)
- *Hotel: Fukuchiin or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Okunoin – Kongobuji Temple ✿ – Kumano Hongu Taisha Shrine – Kawayu Onsen – Yunomine Onsen – Overnight at Kawayu Area
- *Hotel: Kawayu Onsen or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Kumano Nachi Taisha Shrine – Nachi Falls - Kumano Hayatama Shrine – Nachi Katsuura – Overnight at Katsuura area
- *Hotel: Hotel Urashima or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Kumano Kodo Trail ✿ – Katsuura Onsen – Kushimoto Hashikuiiwa Rocks – Toretore Market – Shirahama Onsen – Overnight at Shirahama area
- *Hotel: Nanki Shirahama Marriott Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Shirahama Adventure World – Sandanbeki – Engetsuto – Umeshu Factory – Rinku Premium Outlet – Overnight at Kansai Airport area
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Arrive at Kansai International Airport / Itami Airport – Return Car – Return to Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 Mar 2020 Ticketing Period:7 days after booking Travel Period:15 Mar - 10 Apr 2020
From S$2,208* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P1 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.