- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Japan’s Wakayama Prefecture!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Greet Nitama, the cat in charge at Kishi Station,
- Experience an overnight temple stay on Mount Koya,
- Appreciate a part of UNESCO World Heritage site of “Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range” – Nachi Falls,
- Learn more about tuna at Kuroshio Market,
- And more!
- Arrival at Kansai / Itami Airport – Pick up car – Kuroshio Market (Tuna Cutting Show) – Hotel
- *Hotel: Hotel Granvia Wakayama or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Kishi Station (Tama Cat Station Master) – Fruit Picking – Mt Koya – Dangojaran Temple – Hotel (Temple Stay Experience)
- *Hotel: Fukuchiin or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Okunoin – Kongobuji Temple – Kumano Hongu Taisha Shrine - Kawayu Onsen – Yunomine Onsen – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kawayu Onsen or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Kumano Nachi Taisha Shrine – Nachi Falls - Kumano Hayatama Shrine – Nachi Katsuura – Overnight at Katsuura area
- *Hotel: Hotel Urashima or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Kumano Kodo Trail – Katsuura Onsen – Kushimoto Hashikuiiwa Rocks – Toretore Market – Shirahama Onsen – Hotel
- *Hotel: Nanki Shirahama Marriott Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Shirahama Adventure World – Sandanbeki – Engetsuto – Umeshu Factory – Rinku Premium Outlet – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 October 2020 Ticketing Period: 3 days after booking Travel Period: Now – 31 Dec 2020
From S$2,458* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P2 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.