8D6N Discover Southern Kyushu Group Tour
View the autumn foilages in Kyushu region up close, with sand bath, strawberry picking experience, christmas illuminations and many more!
- Tour Details
Kyushu, located in the southern part of Japan, is blessed with several natural hot springs, beautiful beaches and volcanoes.
Following this tour, you will be able to soak up in a few onsens, experience sand bath first hand, ride a scenic limited express train and explore the famous theme park there!
[DAY 1] Singapore - Haneda - Kagoshima
Meal on Board
- Upon arrival at Kagoshima Airport, via Tokyo, you will transfer to the hotel for the night's stay and Japanese Kaiseki dinner.
- Do not miss out the chance to try out the famous "Ibusuki Sand Bath" conveniently located within the hotel's premises!(additional fees apply)
- Hotel: Ibusuki Hakusuikan or similar (Onsen)
[DAY 2] Kagoshima
- Today, visit the Ryugu Shrine - a shrine dedicated to the sea god in Japanese folklore.
- Then, stop by Chiran Samurai District, a preserved district of samurai residences before lunch.
- Head over to Sengan-en Garden for its breathtaking views of Kagoshima's symbol - Sakurajima.
- Wrap up the day with shopping at Tenmonkan before dinner and return to hotel.
- Hotel: Henn na Hotel Kagoshima Tenmonkan or similar
[DAY 3] Kagoshima - Miyazaki
- Start your day with a stop at Kirishima Shrine, a designated national treasure before lunch and a Shochu Factory Tour -Kagoshima is famous for Shochu!
- Next, you will visit the "Devil's Washboard", a jagged bed of rocks formed from years of water erosion.
- End your day with dinner at the resort hotel.
- Hotel: Sheraton Grande Ocean Resort or similar
[DAY 4] Miyazaki - Kumamoto - Nagasaki
- This morning, travel to the majestic Takachiho Gorge before lunch.
- Following which, stop by Kumamoto Castle before the ferry ride to Nagasaki where you will head to the Inasayama Park for Nagasaki's famous night view scenery - not to forget the slope car ride!
- Hotel: Luke Plaza Hotel or similar
[DAY 6] Nagasaki - Fukuoka
- After breakfast, head to the elegant Minefuneyama Rakuen Gardens, known for its gorgeous landscaping.
- Enjoy strawberry picking at Saga Berry Forest before lunch.
- Then, have free time for some last minute shopping at Tosu Premium Outlet before dinner.
- Hotel: Comfort Hotel Hakata or similar
[DAY 7 - 8] Fukuoka - Singapore
- Enjoy free time at leisure until departure for airport.
- Bid farewell to Japan as you board the flight back to Singapore.
- *Fukuoka Grand Hyatt or similar
From S$3,988* Terms & Conditions:
- No refund for unused services & tours are subjected to weather conditions.*Autumn leaf viewing is subjected to weather conditions.
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes approximate airport taxes of S$222/pax (subject to change).
- Visa fees, if applicable.
- Guide & driver tipping fees.