8D7N Forever Love Tohoku Group Tour
Explore Tohoku region, with part Niigata and a Bullet Train ride down to Tokyo with us! Catch the Sakura blooms in various regions and participate in hands-on activities. Stay in 4 – 5* accommodations throughout the trip in this small luxury group.
- Tour Details
Tohoku, made up of six prefectures namely the Aomori, Akita, Iwate, Yamagata and Fukushima, is located in the northern parts of Japan’s main island. Every prefecture in Tohoku has its own characteristic and unique local food dishes.
Following this tour, you will be visiting 3 of the prefectures in Tohoku, the famous UNESCO World Heritage site Nikko and coupled with a bullet train ride back to Tokyo! This is a small group luxury tour with only 11 pax + 1 T/L, staying at 4-5* hotels throughout the trip and all meals are included.
- JL 712 14 APR SIN-NRT 0810/1620
- JL 711 21 APR NRT-SIN 1755/0020+1
- Arrive at Tokyo Airport via Japan Airlines flight from Singapore
- Meet & Greet with local guide
- Transfer to restaurant for dinner & explore Tokyo city on own
- *New Otani Hotel or similar
- Today, transfer to Kusatsu Onsen after breakfast, spend free time and enjoy Yumomi Performance at the Netsunoyu building next to the Yubatake
- Visit Nikko Toshogu Shrine & Kegon Waterfall after a hearty Yuba Tofu themed lunch
- End your day with Japanese Kaiseki dinner in the hotel
- *Kinugawa Onsen Hotel or similar (Onsen)
- After breakfast, head off to visit Dakigaeri Gorge for its breathtaking pristine waters before transfer to Kakunodate
- Enjoy a simple meal of Kuri (Chestnut) Okowa at a local restaurant
- Take a stroll along the roads of Kakunodate Town where you can see the Old Samurai Residences
- Transfer to Hanamaki area where you will check-in and have dinner at the hotel
- *Hanamaki Onsen Kashoen or similar (Onsen)
- This morning, visit Chuson-ji Temple before your Shabu Shabu hot pot lunch
- Then, hop on the 90 mins Geibikei Gorge Cruise where the boatman will dish out local tunes!
- Finally, head to the hotel for dinner and the night's stay
- *Hotel Onikobe or similar
- Try your hands on Kokeshi Doll Painting, a traditional toy from the Tohoku region. Take a short stroll at Naruko Gorge if time permits
- Enjoy a sumptuous Gyutan course lunch at the local restaurant before going to Matsushima Coast and Godaido Temple - a symbol of Miyagi
- Take a short rest at the Sendai Hotel before dinner at a local restaurant
- *Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East or similar
- Today, meet some cute foxes at the Zao Fox Village!
- Then, spend some free time at Aizu Wakamatsu, known for the huge akabeko statue outside the station.
- After a Wappameshi & Sashimi Lunch, try your hands at painting your very own Akabeko here!
- Move to Niigata area for Grape picking experience before a Japanese Kaiseki Course dinner at a local restaurant
- *Hotel Okura Niigata or similar
- This morning, enjoy Sakura viewing at Yahiko Park before heading back to Niigata for the Bullet Train Shinkansen Ride back to Tokyo Station!
- Enjoy the experience of eating Train Bento on a bullet train
- Upon arrival at Tokyo, check into your hotel and enjoy free time on own until dinner
- *The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Shiodome or similar
- After breakfast, visit Ueno Park, Sumida River and Shinjuku Park for last minute sakura viewing
- Bid farewell to Japan as we head off to the airport for the flight back to Singapore
- No refund for unused services & tours are subjected to weather conditions.*Sakura / Flower viewing is subjected to weather conditions.
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes approximate airport taxes of S$700/pax (subject to change).
- Visa fees, if applicable.
- Guide & driver tipping fees, approximately $8/pax/day.