- Tour Details
Located in the western part of Europe, Belgium is surrounded by countries namely The Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France. In this city of pretty architecture and gastronomical experiences, Belgium has much to offer. Be blown away by the parade of colours at Keukenhof, where endless rows of tulips make their debut during springtime. Join us on our 9D6N Tulip Netherlands & Belgium tour, this special departure on 8th April 2020!
[DAY 1] Singapore — Brussels
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport in the morning and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Brussels, capital city of Belgium.
[DAY 2] Brussels
L (Mussels & Waffle)
- Let us begin your exciting tour by heading to Brussels a UNESCO world heritage sight for an orientation tour.
- Have a look at the stunning Royal Palace, Atomium the bizarre monument, La Grand-Place the old town and not to forget to visit the famous the Manneken Pis the urine little boy and enjoy your free and easy to taste the heavenly local chocolate.
[DAY 3] Brussels - Bruges - Brussels
- Take a short journey to Bruges another UNESCO world heritage sight of Belgium where is distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings.
- Enjoy the stroll at their Market Square, the 14th century City Hall, Our Church of Our Lady and free at your own leisure.
[DAY 4] Brussels - The Hague - Rotterdam
- After breakfast, we cross border to The Hague home of the royal family and seat of the Dutch government.
- Marvel at the majestic diplomatic buildings like Parliament House , International Criminal Court, and the Peace Palace set among the relaxing lush green spaces in the city.
[DAY 5] Rotterdam - Geithoorn - Rotterdam
- Let us temporarily bid farewell to city and enter in to Geithoorn Village where you can envy the charming canals, pass by ancient thatched-roof farmhouse and cross over the tall old wooden bridges by boat.
[DAY 6] Rotterdam – Amsterdam
- Depart Rotterdam to visit Keukenhof, the most beautiful spring garden in the world with tulips in bloom.
- In the afternoon, tour the capital of Netherlands, explore Amsterdam on a cruise though her famous canals and take a trip to a diamond factory.
[DAY 7] Amsterdam
- Enjoy free time at your own leisure. You may want to join the optional tour to Volendam, Dutch Village facing North sea with fish and chip lunch, Zaanse Schans - Windmill Village and Roermond Designer Outlet for last minute shopping at additional cost.
[DAY 8 & 9] Amsterdam – Singapore
- Enjoy free time at leisure until transfer to airport. Bid farewell to Amsterdam as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HEBRUS Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HEBRUS Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately EUR 63/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.