9D7N Vodka Russia Group Tour
Dive into the Russian traditional culture and history with folklore dances, circus acts and vodka sampling! What’s more, learn more about the famous Matryoshka Dolls and city landscapes with our guided tour!
- Tour Details
Russia is considered the largest country in the world as it covers more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area. With about 146.79 million people as of 2019, the country is deemed as the 9th most populous country in the world. Moscow and St Petersburg are the must-see destinations, filled with eye-boggling national treasures, political energies and contemporary creativity. Be swept away by Russia with our 9D6N Vodka Russia tour.
[DAY 1] Singapore — St Petersburg
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi International Airport in the morning and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to St Petersburg. Upon arrival, let’s proceed straight to hotel for a good rest.
[DAY 2] St. Petersburg
- Start off your vacation to visit Peter and Paul’s Fortress - officially labelled as a "Museum of the History of the city".
- View St Isaac's Cathedral - the main Cathedral and largest Orthodox Basilica in Russia. Pay a visit to the State Hermitage Museum - second largest museum of art in the world and The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood with its five exuberantly decorated onion-domes.
- Let’s proceed to south town, Pushkin, after lunch and view Catherine Palace which stands within the landscaped gardens of Catherine Park.
[DAY 3] St. Petersburg
L (Peterhof’s Garden)
- We begin today by visiting Peterhof, the palace and park are often referred to “The Russian Versailles”. Marvel at the magnificent palace and beautiful fountains.
- After lunch, visit the Winter Palace, which is undoubtedly the most famous building of Imperial Russia. It is not only a residence of the Tsars and the backdrop for both the 1905 and 1917 Revolutions, but also forms the Hermitage Art Museum.
- After which, catch the Folk show at Nikolaevsky palace with vodka and some light snacks.
[DAY 4] St. Petersburg – Moscow
- Make your way to the Siege of Leningrad Memorial, built to commemorate the heroic efforts of the residents and soldiers on the Leningrad Front to repel the Nazis.
- Next, we will visit Kazan Cathedral (also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan), a Russian Orthodox Church situated on the Nevsky Prospekt in Saint Petersburg.
- We will make a photo stop at Cruiser Aurora after that.
- Bid farewell for Moscow by high-speed train. Proceed for dinner before heading to hotel.
[DAY 5] Moscow
- Today will start our Moscow city tour to Red Square - the centre of this 850 year-old city. Proceed to St Basil’s Cathedral - Moscow’s renowned artistic work of architecture.
- We will visit Kremlin - a fortified complex at the heart of Moscow and it's 3 famous cathedrals - Cathedral of the Assumption, Cathedral of the Annunciation and Cathedral of the Archangel.
- View a circus show at the famed Moscow State Circus.
[DAY 6] Moscow – Sergiev Posad – Moscow
- Make your way to visit Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, the most important Russian monastery and spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. It is situated in the town of Sergiev Posad, about 70 km to the north-east from Moscow by the road leading to Yaroslavl, and currently is home to over 300 monks.
- Proceed to visit Matryoshka Doll Factory after dinner.
[DAY 7] Moscow
- We will head to the GUM department store in the morning for some shopping. The store is the main department store in many cities of the former Soviet Union.
- We will continue to explore Moscow Metro; one of the busiest and most visually stunning underground systems in the world.
- Proceed to Vodka Museum to sample various types of vodka after lunch and visit the Izmailovo market.
[DAY 8 & DAY 9] Moscow – Singapore
- After breakfast, we will visit Arbat Street which is one of the oldest original streets in the Russian capital. The district is also considered a famous tourist landmark of Moscow city with shops and traditional culture.
- We will continue our adventure by heading to Sparrow Hills and Moscow State University.
- Enjoy some leisure time for shopping.
- It's then time to bid farewell to Moscow as we transfer to the airport for our flight home, bringing fond memories of your holidays with H.I.S. Travel!
Tour Code: HELED Package includes:Package excludes:Terms & Conditions:For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at 8782 1538 or contact us at 6443 0815.
Tour Code: HELED Package includes:
- 7 nights hotel at local 4-star hotel
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers during the trip
- International air tickets
- All tippings (Tour Leader, Guide and Driver)
- Air airport tax / fuel surcharge
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Visa documents
- Porterage in & out at hotels & airport
- Personal expenses
- Sequence of itinerary, meals, hotels & activities are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- Pictures shown are purely for illustration purposes only.
- Excludes airport taxes (subject to change).
- Guide, tour leader & driver tipping fees, approximately USD 90/pax.
- The sequence of itinerary, meals, museums, and hotel arrangements are subject to final adjustments of the local ground operator.
- No cancellation / amendments are allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.