- Tour Details
During this online experience, our host will share the magic of green tea and its special place in Japanese culture. We will learn together the easy brewing techniques that will result in a perfect cup of healthy green tea.
- Learn about why tea is so healthy, how to brew every cup so that it is delicious and not bitter. All about the many different kinds of tea out there. Understand how to source great green tea around the world, tea seasons, the secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori) and great green tea pairings.
- Our local guides are excited to connect with people, share personal stories and knowledge with the comfort of your own homes. On our 1-hour virtual tour, we will meet, talk, taste and learn together! This is a great opportunity to connect with a local wherever you are in the world. At the end of the session, everyone who attends will also get special info and useful resources.
- Then while we sip together, you’ll learn about hidden secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history plus our local expert will answer any questions you have about Japan, Tokyo, tea, and travel!
- What to bring: - Your own green tea of some kind (tea bag, loose tea, etc.) - Whatever you need to brew your tea (tea cup and tea pot) - Hot water
- We will be hosting this online experience on ZOOM. Please be ready about 5 minutes before to test out your connection. For the tea brewing time, it is best if you are someplace close to your hot water and tea supplies. Feel free to join and learn from anywhere you are comfortable!
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- *We can accommodate larger / private groups / customized time slots. Please contact us for special arrangements.
- Time/Days offered: 3 Days a week, starting with multiple time slots - Monday 20:00 PM JST - 21:00 PM (JST) - Tuesday 20:00 PM JST - 21:00 PM (JST) - Thursday 20:00 PM JST - 21:00 PM (JST)
S$25 Package includes:
1-hour virtual tour with local English-speaking guide
Learn how to brew tea so every cup will be delicious and not bitter
Learn about different types of tea and why it is so special in Japanese culture
Discover great and interesting green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life
A resource guide with links and information shared during our time together
Get tips about japan and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan (tea shops,
Information about tea, Japan and Japanese culture in general
Q&A time to find out more about cocktails, Japan and the culture, food and travel
Terms & Conditions:
No cancellations/refunds accepted.
Internet fees, ingredients & tools are excluded for this virtual tour.
All bookings are on request basis, subjected to time slot availability.
HIS reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
Other terms & conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions: