Tokyo Online Happy Hour: Cocktail Connections Virtual Tour
Our local guides are excited to connect with people and share personal stories and knowledge with you, with the comfort of your own homes. Learn how to make your own delicious Japanese-style cocktails and mocktails!
- Tour Details
Experience Japan and its amazing culture through some drinks!
- Join our local experts for a virtual cocktail session, live from Japan. Not only will they help answer questions you may have about life in Tokyo, but they will also share some of the hidden gems, tips and tricks in the city. They will even teach you how to make your own delicious Japanese-style cocktails and mocktails at home!
- Our local guides are excited to connect with people, share personal stories and knowledge with the comfort of your own homes. On our 1-hour virtual tour, we will meet, talk, taste and learn together! This is a great opportunity to connect with a local wherever you are in the world. At the end of the session, everyone who attends will also get special info, recipes, and useful resources.
- Tools to bring: - Spoon (bar spoon if you have it but otherwise tablespoon will work fine) - Two glasses - Shaker if you have it (optional but fun)
- *We will be making cocktails together and we will send an ingredients list (everything easy to get) in advance of the experience. Recipes are changing depending on the season, please contact us in advance if you have any questions before booking.
- We will be hosting this online experience on ZOOM. We will send you login details after your sign up is confirmed. As we will be making cocktails together, we will send an ingredients list (everything easy to get) in advance of the experience. Please be ready about 5 minutes before to test out your connection.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- *We can accommodate larger / private groups / customized time slots. Please contact us for special arrangements.
- Time/Days offered: 3 Days a week, starting with multiple time slots - Wednesday 10:00AM - 11:00AM (JST) - Friday 12:00 PM - 13:00 PM (JST) - Saturday 21:00 PM - 22:00 PM (JST)
Terms & Conditions: