Gai Gai Japan – 7D6N Hokkaido Private Tour
Let’s go “Gai Gai Japan” with HIS! Enjoy the flexibility of trip planning in this private tour and explore Japan at your own pace. Talk to us about your dream holiday today.
- Tour Details
Keen to bring your young children & elderly parents on a Japan trip but worried about taking public transport? Have a small group but unsure of your itinerary? Let us help with your trip planning so that you can focus on creating wonderful memories.
- Upon arrival to Sapporo, transfer to hotel on own.
- Free time on own to explore the city.
- (Transport can be arranged upon request)
- Meet your guide for sightseeing at Lake Toya (Mt Usu) / Niseko (Milka Kobo / Fruit Picking / Whiskey Brewery) area.
- Transfer to your Ryokan at Lake Toya area for the night's stay.
- Visit Otaru (Otaru Canal / Music Box Museum / Kitaichi Glass Factory / Sake Brewery).
- Transfer to your hotel for the night's stay.
- Stop by Sounkyo / Daisetsuzan National Park (Asahidake Ropeway) / Asahiyama Zoo / Ramen Village for sightseeing.
- Return to Asahikawa for the night's stay.
- Transfer to Shikisai-no-Oka / Biei Blue Pond / Farm Tomita / Furano Cheese Factory for sightseeing.
- Head to your hotel at Tomamu area for the night's stay.
- Head back to Sapporo with sightseeing at Shiroi Koibito Park / Wholesale Fish Market / Hokkaido Shrine / Beer Museum and Odori Park.
- Free time on own.
- Explore the city of Sapporo on own.
- Transfer to airport on own for departure flight.
- (Transport can be arranged upon request).
- *Optional add on: Hakodate city stay extension.
- Package includes: 6N Accommodation as per itinerary (with meals), English Speaking Guide & Transport with Driver
- Package excludes: Airfare & Visa fees (if applicable)