- Tour Details
Explore the districts of Furano, Utoro Onsen, Shiretoko, and Kushiro. See designs born of man and nature and discover the true pleasures of traveling through the ever-changing scenery with incredible meals in Eastern Hokkaido!Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
[DAY 1] Singapore - Memanbetsu - Shiretoko
- Arrival at Memanbetsu Airport – Pick up car – Koshimizu Wild Flower Park – Utoro Onsen – Kamuiwakka Hot Falls - Shiretoko Five Lakes - Shiretoko Pass - Lake Rausu - Yuuhidai Observatory (Sunset) - Hotel
- *Hotel: 3* Kitakobushi Shiretoko Hotel & Resort or similar
[DAY 2] Shiretoko - Kussharo - Lake Akan
- Breakfast at hotel – Oshin Koshin Waterfalls - Shiretoko Nature Cruise (Whale watching) - Shibetsu Salmon Park - Kaminoko Pond - Iozan Sulphur Mountain - Kussharo Kotan Ainu Folk Museum - Lake Mashu - Kamuy Lumina (Night Illumination) - Lake Akan – Hotel
- *Hotel: 4* Forest of Akan Tsuruga Resort Hanayuuka or similar
[DAY 3] Lake Akan - Kushiro
- Breakfast at hotel – Lake Akan Cruise – Lake Onneto – Takimi Bridge - Watanabe Experience Farm - Kushiro Marsh Observatory - Kushiro Fisherman's Wharf Moo - Nusamai Bridge (Sunset) – Hotel
- *Hotel: 3* ANA Crowne Plaza Kushiro or similar
[DAY 4] Kushiro - Obihiro - Tomamu
- Breakfast at hotel - Old Kofuku Station - Shichiku Garden - Manabe Garden - Obihiro Pork Bowl - Ikeda Wine Castle - Ryugetsu Sweetpia Garden - Tokachi Millennium Forest – Hotel
- *Hotel: 4* Tomamu The Tower or similar
[DAY 5] Tomamu - Asahikawa
- Breakfast at hotel – Tomamu Unkai (~ Mid Oct) - Jam House - Furano Cheese Factory - Farm Tomita - Shirogane Blue Pond - Shirahige Falls - Shikisai no Oka - Otokoyama Sake Brewery – Hotel
- *Hotel: 3* Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa or similar
[DAY 6] Asahikawa - Sapporo
- Breakfast at hotel – Asahikawa - Ishiya Shiroi Koibito Park - Sapporo Wholesale Fish Market - Hokkaido Shrine - Sapporo Beer Museum - Ario Sapporo - Clock Tower - Odori Park - Sapporo – Hotel
- *Hotel: 3* Karaksa Hotel Sapporo or similar
*Extensions are possible. Please contact us for more details. **Activities/admission are not included and will be at own expense.
[DAY 7] Sapporo - Singapore
- Breakfast at hotel – Sapporo - Otaru Canal - Music Box Museum - Kitaichi Glass Factory - Mitsui Outlet Park Kitahiroshima – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
From S$2,598* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic insurance + map code itinerary
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to budget car rental B (1800CC) or WA (2000CC) class only. Car model will be arranged by budget rental car staff & cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.