7D6N Twin City (Tokyo & Osaka) Free and Easy
Being two of Japan’s most popular tourist destinations, Tokyo and Osaka are commonly traveled between via the Tokaido Shinkansen along Japan’s famous “Golden Route”, stretching along the densely urbanized Pacific Coast.
- Tour Details
There are countless possibilities of exploring the 2 must visit cities in Japan!
You could choose to:
You could choose to:
- Admire the capital’s skyline at the Tokyo Skytree,
- Learn more about the Japanese culture by visiting Osaka Castle,
- Enjoy a performing art show in Gion,
- Take photos with your favourite Disney characters in Tokyo DisneyLand / DisneySea,
- And more!
Meal on Board
- Arrive at Tokyo Airport, transfer to Tokyo hotel on own. Free at leisure after hotel check in.
- Free at leisure in Tokyo or join a day tour!
- (Departure from Tokyo): Assemble at meeting point at 07:40, depart for Mt Fuji 5th Station.
- Have lunch at Fuji-Q Highland, then head to Takayama area hotel.
- (Departure from Osaka): Assemble at meeting point at 07:30, depart for Lake Biwako, Kanazawa City, Shirakawa-go.
- Have bento lunch on bus and head to Takayama area hotel.
- (Departure from Tokyo): Visit Takayama Morning Market on own, depart from Takayama at 09:00.
- Visit Shirakawa-go, have lunch at Kanazawa city before arriving at Osaka city. Transfer to Osaka city hotel on own.
- (Departure from Osaka): Visit Takayama Morning Market on own, depart from Takayama at 09:10.
- Visit Lake Suwa, Lake Kawaguchiko OR Mt Fuji 5th Station before arriving at Tokyo city. Transfer to Tokyo city hotel on own.
- Free at leisure in Osaka or join a day tour!
- Free at leisure in Osaka or join a day tour with us!
- Free until departure to airport. Transfer to airport on own. / Free at leisure in Osaka.
From S$2,558* Package includes:
- Return airfare by Japan Airlines
- 2 nights stay in Tokyo area hotel
- 1 night stay in Takayama area hotel
- 3 nights stay in Osaka area hotel
- Transfer & Tour as per itinerary
- Non-smoking/Double/Connecting rooms are on request basis.
- Prices are subjected to changes depending on departure date, season and availability.
- All bookings are on request basis, subjected to airfare and hotel rooms availability.
- Children above 5 years old will require extra bed.
- Blackout periods / Peak season surcharges may apply for flights and hotels.
- HIS reserve the rights for any changes to be advised upon confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and / or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and / or charges of the airline / hotel / tour operator.
- HIS reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75 / person, on top of any charges for any cancellation / amendment.