- Tour Details
Get active with a wide range of day tours and activities in Japan’s Tottori Prefecture!
You could choose to:Optional Tickets / Transport Passes: Click Here
You could choose to:
- Enjoy pear-picking,
- Climb the renowned sand dunes,
- Appreciate nature at Hanakairo Park,
- Learn more about Detective Conan at Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory,
- And more!
- Arrival at Hiroshima Airport – Pick up car – Move to Ehime via Shimanami Kaido – Matsuyama – Dogo Onsen – Hotel
- *Hotel: Dogo Onsen Katsuragi or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Matsuyama Castle – Matsuyama Shopping Arcade – Onomichi – Atomic Bomb & Peace Memorial Park – Hotel
- *Hotel: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiroshima (3-star) or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Miyajima & Itsukushima Shrine – Drive about 4 hr 30 mins to Tottori city – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kaike Saichoraku or similar + bath tax
- Breakfast at hotel – Sakai Minato & Mizuki Shigeru Road – Tottori Hanakairo – Konan Museum – Tottori 20th Century Pear Memorial Museum – Hotel
- *Hotel: Tottori Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Tottori Sand Dunes – Sand Dunes Museum – Kinosaki Onsen & Ropeway – Ineno Funaya – Amanohashidate – Hotel
- *Hotel: Auberge Amanohashidate or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Move to Kyoto (Kinkakuji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple, Fushimiinari Shrine) – Shinsaibashi & Namba – Hotel
- *Hotel: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel – Return Car – Flight back to Singapore
Booking Period: By 31 Oct 2020 Ticketing Period:3 days after booking Travel Period:Now – 31 Dec 2020
From S$2,188* Package includes:
- Return Airfare on Japan Airlines (JAL)
- 6N accommodation + daily breakfast
- 7D car rental + English GPS + basic car insurance
- Dinners at onsen ryokan
- Rates apply to P2 Class Toyota Type (1300CC) or W1 (2000CC) only. Car model will be arranged by Toyota Rental Car Staff and cannot be specified.
- Rate does not include parking & toll fees, fuel charge, admission charge. Some hotels may charge parking fee.
- Please return car at full tank, otherwise fuel charges will apply.
- Map codes will be given upon confirmation.
- Child under 6 must have child car seats by law. Please inform us when you make reservations. Free-of-charge with H.I.S.
- Driver(s) must have international driving license (Geneva 1949 Convention).
- All passports must have minimum 6 months validity before departure.
- No refund for cancellation after confirmation.
- No cancellation / amendments allowed after confirmation, 100% for any cancellation.
- Refunds if any, and/or amendments, are strictly subjected to the approval and/or charges of the airline/hotel/tour operator.
- H.I.S. reserves the right to charge an admin fee of no less than SGD$75/person, on top of any charges for any cancellation/amendment.
- Sakura viewing is subjected to weather conditions, no refunds will be made if unable to view the sakura flowers mentioned.